Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton Away

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not yet, supposed to go on sale tomorrow though so I'd have thought we will see something soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe the sale has been delayed and they haven't updated the on sale info?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I have 229 points, I should be ok to get one on Wednesday hopefully? Not sure what the demand has been like so far.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Surprised it goes from 256 all the way down to 202 points. Seems they've opened up the gaps between tiers again, so those who are just short of first tier are lumped in with people with 50 less points!

Or this could be them just going by the Liverpool sales and that people will be put off by it being on a Monday, on tv, and the ballache travel.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Surprised it goes from 256 all the way down to 202 points. Seems they've opened up the gaps between tiers again, so those who are just short of first tier are lumped in with people with 50 less points!

Or this could be them just going by the Liverpool sales and that people will be put off by it being on a Monday, on tv, and the ballache travel.

Quicker to get to Liverpool

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
"Piss off you hook-nosed goon", "why don't you try paying attention to the world's greatest messageboard", "you are the more dubious reincarnation of Kanchelskis" etc but...........

Can anyone suggest how tricky it would be to get back to the station in time for the last train at 10.30?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Can anyone suggest how tricky it would be to get back to the station in time for the last train at 10.30?

About 20-30 minute walk. We drove last season but I might have to train it this time, so I'd also like to know how easy it is to actually get that train back!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here