Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Bonkers posting - Alireza post signing interview

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
With a nod to www.khabarvarzeshi.com and Google Translate!!

Original Link: https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/n...ی-در-برایتون-آخرین-آرزوی-بزرگ-فوتبالی‌ام-نیست

It's a mess but some hilarious Persian? to English translation.... here we go......

Why did not you answer Leicester's suggestion that a team better than Brighton did you? The Iranian players had been spellbound for a few years in the English and German Premier League teams, but Alireza Talsmchanki joined Brighton with a five-year contract, He hopes his presence in the Premier League will provide other Iranian players in the league. We had a special discussion with Alireza after joining Brighton, which you read later.
* Hashem has said that since Brighton has arrived in the form of a few thousand people added to Brighton fans!
Yes, many Iranians live in the UK. Fortunately, the discussion of my presence has created a great football field in the UK and has made a good start in the Premier League. Brighton's British Super Bowl team traveled to various cities and will play with all England teams. Many told me that a good case had happened and that the Iranians and the British had a great support from me and certainly added to the number of Brighton fans.
* In the end, it happened that for a long time all the footballers were waiting for it!
Yes, every time I spoke to you, I was discussing my participation in the British Premier League or other prestigious European leagues. Perhaps earlier I could have moved to England or another valid league, but I think it's the best time to play in the UK's hard-won league. I have prepared myself for this. Of course, I know that I have to learn a lot of things and see a lot of things to get the best in Brighton.
* Do you speak English well?
(Laughs) I speak English well with my own accent! But from the joke of the past, thank God, I speak very comfortable English and I have no problems with my communication.
* Is English more comfortable than Dutch?
Yes, luckily, English is easier than Dutch, although I've talked well with the Dutch language, and I've been fully fluent in the Dutch league for some years to come.
* Brighton's boss says the presence of the universe will create additional mobility in the team's strike line; this expectation indicates that the expectant coach is too high for you?
Brighton's coach also asked me three years ago. Thank God that this coach has not changed. Three years ago, he was very obvious in the conversation we had with me, he told me that he believes in my play. I'm very familiar with the manager's demands, and I need time so that God willing to execute all my managerial demands. Certainly, the belief in a player's coach and his abilities will lead to better performance, and I also have the ability to meet and best meet my manager's expectations and expectations.

Why did you reject the suggestion of Leicester, a better team than Brighton, and how many years ago Iranian players went on to work on me.
* In the Dutch league, you scored a lot, can you score too much in the English Premier League?
Certainly, the performance of a player with higher numbers and numbers is more important, but this should be considered as the first time I've been in the Premier League, and after completing the conditions, I'm sure to try to get the best out of the box.
* Brighton was the most expensive transfer, this heavy transfer did not create a double burden on you?
When the conversation was done, I wanted to make this transfer as soon as possible, and thank God for doing so. Financial issues and so on were held between the two clubs of Alchem ​​and Brighton, as I had two other seasons with Alchemar, so two clubs agreed on financial matters. For me, it was also important for me to enjoy my game.
* How are you talking to Brighton, you do not have a lot of profits?
The AZ club had to get paid for the trouble I had and for two years from the deal I had left, but on the other hand, Brighton would have liked me and considered Alchemar Club and many other issues. Trying to do the best.
Why did you reject the offer of Leicester, a better team than Brighton?
Leicester's offer was better, but with the advice I came up with, I decided to pick Brighton.
* But many believed that Leicester was a better choice for you?
In my case, they discussed the rewards and a number of other issues that were really funny, because there was no such thing at all.
* What were some of the issues that caused you to block Leicester?
Leicester offered me the last moment, but I also had to consider a lot of things and take a good step. For me, things were distinct from financial issues. For Brighton last season, the fourteenth, fifteenth of the table, but both Brighton and his coach were looking for me seriously, but in Leicester, only the manager of the club was positive to me and I had not seen his coach closely, so when he did all this in I left behind Brighton after consulting with my parents, program manager, Carlos Kay Method and Mehdi Mahdavikia.
* How many Brighton numbers are you given?
For now, this issue has not been determined and I think it will take up to 10 days for the numbering of the numbers and ....
* What is the target that the Brighton Club has to deal with?
For these years, Brighton has taken a foothold. Our club has a great view and this year we want our team to be in the top 10 of the top 12 teams.
* How many sessions did you practice with Brighton?
Only three sessions.
What was the difference between the Dutch league and the English league in the same period?
My time in training is very low, but with respect to the players and the quality I saw, the level of English football is really high and the level of facilities in England is far higher than the Netherlands. I think that no country has the facilities of the British league, and in the meantime, Brighton is among the five best teams in the league and can even compete with teams such as Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.
* Will Morteza Pouraliganji be in Brighton as well?
Certainly there are surprises about Morteza. Talk about him, but I can not explain much about this.

Morteza is a very good and ethical player with many technical capabilities in the field of technical issues. I strongly welcome Morteza's presence in the English Premier League and European football, and I believe he is mentally strong. It is capable of doing great things.

L Play, these games do not dream for you?
Of course, we have weekly and weekly games and we have to go through teams like Mannheim, Liverpool, Tottenham and Manseti in the first seven weeks. Our team is doing great exercises. Our players are physically fit, but I'm not physically fit, because I had any holidays anyway, and I joined my teammates late. Our team started training 26 days ago while I did not practice three more sessions.
* How many games do you lose in the England League round because of the Asian Cup, did you mind it?
Yes, myself and the club completely understand this issue. It's interesting to know that Giller Brighton is the Australian national team goalkeeper who must also be faced with the National Cup. We joined Cary. I told her that we will take you to the national cup.
* What are the best winger players in the English league?
There are a lot of names in Mannheim, Liverpool, Mansecity and several other teams that have great stars.
* Talk about the presence of Milad Mohammadi in the UK, are you welcoming this issue?
Certainly I'm very happy to hear that Milad Mohammad is also from Britain. As the number of our delegates in the English league is increased, the name of the Iranian football will be raised further and will ultimately benefit our national team. * What kind of team are you in the UK?
I am a fan of two English teams who, after a childhood, were very sociable with these two teams, but now that I've been to Brighton, I can not name them.
* The players from the national team sent great messages to you and ...
I had a great feeling. Thanks to all of them for their messages, and I never forget about their love and affection.
* Is Premier League Perspectives Ali Reza Jahanbakhsh?
One of my goals was to reach the English Premier League, but the final step is not my final destination. There are other steps that will surely be the championship ... and this is very important. * What team this year is the first chance to win?
The prediction of the English Premier League is very difficult, as we may see, Leicester is a champion for a year, and the next year, for the same reason, I can not see the chance to win a championship anymore from now on.
* We come to our final question, Sepidrud, the favorite team and the damask do not have a good day. Do not worry about these teams and their circumstances?
I always had a special sweat and dams. I hope Damash will climb to the league and Sepidrud will find the best conditions in his next games. First games may have many problems for each team, but I have the best and greatest wishes for the people of Gilan province and the northern teams.

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Leicester's offer was better, but with the advice I came up with, I decided to pick Brighton.
In my case, they discussed the rewards and a number of other issues that were really funny, because there was no such thing at all.
Leicester offered me the last moment, but I also had to consider a lot of things and take a good step. For me, things were distinct from financial issues. For Brighton last season, the fourteenth, fifteenth of the table, but both Brighton and his coach were looking for me seriously, but in Leicester, only the manager of the club was positive to me and I had not seen his coach closely, so when he did all this in I left behind Brighton after consulting with my parents, program manager, Carlos Kay Method and Mehdi Mahdavikia.

There you go.

Leicester came in late, offered more bunce and got knocked back because a) we'd had a relationship with him for 3 years and b) the relationship was with Hughton and club/coaches, rather than simply Puel. This is indicative of the success of our recruitment strategy; that it involves the entire management team, that it is a long term approach and that we invest in the relationships with our targets. And thatit all pays off.

Well done all.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

There you go.

Leicester came in late, offered more bunce and got knocked back because a) we'd had a relationship with him for 3 years and b) the relationship was with Hughton and club/coaches, rather than simply Puel. This is indicative of the success of our recruitment strategy; that it involves the entire management team, that it is a long term approach and that we invest in the relationships with our targets. And thatit all pays off.

Well done all.

He sounds like he has his head screwed on and is a good lad. Again, we seem to be looking for people that have the right attitude.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The writers seems to like pointing out that Leicester are a better team than Brighton
I seriously have my doubts about that.
They are better, but there's no way they are a better team, that boat has well and truly sailed.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

That's all true and he also mentions that we have the same manager as we had three years ago - Leicester have changed twice since then (and there are rumours that the present coach is under threat). That sort of stability must be comforting for a player. Imagine being chased by Leeds - they could have two managers between each transfer window.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
“...and this year we want our team to be in the top 10...”

The club’s internal “stretch” target, perhaps? Presumably, the “minimum acceptable” target remains “17th or better”?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That's all true and he also mentions that we have the same manager as we had three years ago - Leicester have changed twice since then (and there are rumours that the present coach is under threat). That sort of stability must be comforting for a player. Imagine being chased by Leeds - they could have two managers between each transfer window.

Leeds could change managers twice whilst he was on the flight from Paris to Biggin Hill!!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Interesting tidbits in there:-

Chose us because of CH and long term interest plus general good vibes v Leicester who threw money at him and only the manager showed any actual vague interest in him.

Our aspirational goal internally appears to be 10-12th v the outbound mantra is 17th is the goal.

I think TB is going for a slow build assault on cracking the top ten by refreshing the squad, lowering the average age and purchasing proven international quality across the 25. Exciting times indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
He sounds like he has his head screwed on and is a good lad. Again, we seem to be looking for people that have the right attitude.

That can’t possibly be true, the sages of NSC states as FACT that he dicked us around 3 yrs ago, was playing us off to get a better deal elsewhere and was ONLY after the highest offer financially.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
That can’t possibly be true, the sages of NSC states as FACT that he dicked us around 3 yrs ago, was playing us off to get a better deal elsewhere and was ONLY after the highest offer financially.

Exactly.

All those posters who said they didn't want him as he was playing us, dicking around, and holding out for more money and that he wouldn't fit into our team 'togetherness'.

In fact it seems like the complete opposite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Exactly.

All those posters who said they didn't want him as he was playing us, dicking around, and holding out for more money and that he wouldn't fit into our team 'togetherness'.

In fact it seems like the complete opposite.

You're not going to stand for that are you [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION]?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I love this:

What kind of team are you in the UK?
I am a fan of two English teams who, after a childhood, were very sociable with these two teams, but now that I've been to Brighton, I can not name them.

The bloke has class.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I love this:

What kind of team are you in the UK?

The bloke has class.

I can reveal that the other two teams were ''Hove'' and ''Albion'' - Well the rest of the interview could be deciphered to mean what you want it to mean so why not ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here