Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bobby Z is back!!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Fantastic. Think he will be a great asset for the club and useful in attracting players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good news, we love Bobby.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As one of Albion's finest ever players, it's well deserved.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I wasn't even sure he retired from playing. Its great the club has given him this role, and I'm sure this will be very popular with the fans as well.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
More great news for this amazing club! The `Golden Child` is back as a club ambassador. More quality in ! A great player and a top fella! Be great to see him around the place.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still good news. Absolutely delighted.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I wasn't even sure he retired from playing. Its great the club has given him this role, and I'm sure this will be very popular with the fans as well.

He announced his retirement after playing for us.
He's had three stints as an Albion player no?

Yes, he came on loan, then we bought him, and finally finished his career with us, as he promised. A true legend.

Welcome back Bobster.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Legend,the goal he scored running the length of the pitch after a corner,fantastic

The one at the Amex in his second spell? yes brilliant. It's no wonder he had to retire shortly afterwards, probably couldn't get his breath back! Just one of a great many fine goals of course.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He announced his retirement after playing for us.

Yes, he came on loan, then we bought him, and finally finished his career with us, as he promised. A true legend.

Welcome back Bobster.

Welcome back indeed. A true LEGEND, a word l use very spareingly indeed, as used all too freely in my opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here