Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nantes Game Televised?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Does anyone know if the Nantes game will be televised or streamed anywhere? It’s just I know the Athletico game was picked up by several sports channels as we watched it live in a certain local bar near me and was hoping that may be the case again this year?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i am reasonably certain that they said on Seagulls TV at the Wimbledon game that all of the friendly games were on Seagulls TV.. It is now advertised as the next match..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don’t doubt it’s on Seagulls TV but was more wondering if any sports channels have picked it up like they did the Athletico game?

I took out a 1 month subscription and have seen Wimbledon Charlton and Birmingham so far so add in Nantes and it becomes terriffic value for money. I will then decide when the membership expires whether to continue or not

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I took out a 1 month subscription and have seen Wimbledon Charlton and Birmingham so far so add in Nantes and it becomes terriffic value for money. I will then decide when the membership expires whether to continue or not

There's the Nice game on Tuesday as well

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
You shouldn't have too much trouble beating Nantes if our friendly against Montpellier is anything to go by.

Nantes finished 9th last season - one place and one point ahead of Montpellier. We only drew 0-0 but had the best chances and a stonewall penalty denied against a virtually full-strength Montpellier.

But just look at our starting line-up...................

Legdzins (4th choice keeper): Bardsley, Long, Dunne, Taylor; Brady, O'Neill, Hendrick, Walters; Vokes, Barnes.:eek:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I also splashed out a fiver because at the last moment I was unable to get to Brum in time for the match. I noticed, tough, that it said (at the point where you pressed 'Go'') that subscriptions will be automatically renewed when the time is up. I have e-mailed them saying I do not want it to automatically continue. So far I've got one of those automated 'Our machine has clocked your e-mail, thanks for contacting us, we'll get back to you if/when we read it' messages.
Anybody else know - is there a well concealed button somewhere to cancel further subscriptions, or do I have to keep e-mailing them (or contact Mastercard to cancel the payments)?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You shouldn't have too much trouble beating Nantes if our friendly against Montpellier is anything to go by.

Nantes finished 9th last season - one place and one point ahead of Montpellier. We only drew 0-0 but had the best chances and a stonewall penalty denied against a virtually full-strength Montpellier.

But just look at our starting line-up...................

Legdzins (4th choice keeper): Bardsley, Long, Dunne, Taylor; Brady, O'Neill, Hendrick, Walters; Vokes, Barnes.:eek:

Your 4th.choice GK had a good night then?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I also splashed out a fiver because at the last moment I was unable to get to Brum in time for the match. I noticed, tough, that it said (at the point where you pressed 'Go'') that subscriptions will be automatically renewed when the time is up. I have e-mailed them saying I do not want it to automatically continue. So far I've got one of those automated 'Our machine has clocked your e-mail, thanks for contacting us, we'll get back to you if/when we read it' messages.
Anybody else know - is there a well concealed button somewhere to cancel further subscriptions, or do I have to keep e-mailing them (or contact Mastercard to cancel the payments)?

Can't you just cancel the subscription online/on the app?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't you just cancel the subscription online/on the app?

Well yes, that's exactly what I'm asking my fellow NSCers, for a little help or advice. The 'cancel' button is often very well hidden on this sort of website where you get a free start, or just pay for a month but it automatically renews; they don't want to make it easy to cancel................and I'm the very opposite of a young IT whizz-kid.

So, I'll try again: "Anybody else know - is there a well concealed button somewhere to cancel further subscriptions, or do I have to keep e-mailing them (or contact Mastercard to cancel the payments)?"

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Your 4th.choice GK had a good night then?

Only had two saves to make. I was expecting Montpellier to thrash us when I saw our line-up.....Montpellier drew 1-1 with a strong Villareal in their previous friendly but the Spaniards needed a 93rd minute leveller.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well yes, that's exactly what I'm asking my fellow NSCers, for a little help or advice. The 'cancel' button is often very well hidden on this sort of website where you get a free start, or just pay for a month but it automatically renews; they don't want to make it easy to cancel................and I'm the very opposite of a young IT whizz-kid.

So, I'll try again: "Anybody else know - is there a well concealed button somewhere to cancel further subscriptions, or do I have to keep e-mailing them (or contact Mastercard to cancel the payments)?"

Is there a section called 'my account' or similar?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I have just checked the e mail I received when I paid the months subscription and it clearly states that it will be automatically renewed unless you notify them at least 5 days before the renewal date to cancel. I took it out on 13th July so will e mail them after the game on Friday so on 4th August .

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

There isn't a well concealed cancel button.
Sit tight, providing you've given the required notice you'll shortly recieve a follow up personally addressed email confirming your cancellation.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Years ago before the internet the making of subscriptions difficult to cancel was about to be made illegal by law but the industries persuaded the government that they would behave and “self regulate” themselves. So much for that these days. It seems to be fair game to confuse, hide, mislead and generally catch out the unwary in any way possible. It’s a national disgrace and shows the real culture of our leaders and captains of industry....... and breathe

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here