Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] A massive archive of interesting gloomy etherial music podcasts

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This bloke has been broadcasting 'the mysery hour' since the 90s. CITR (Vancouver) have been archiving his programmes since 2007. I just stumbled on the pahe and have downloaded some but not listened yet. I have some on tape/mp3 from the 90s that are cracking. If you like This Mortal Coil and other such gloomy music, this may be for you.

https://www.citr.ca/radio/hans-von-kloss-misery-hour/episodes/

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This bloke has been broadcasting 'the mysery hour' since the 90s. CITR (Vancouver) have been archiving his programmes since 2007. I just stumbled on the pahe and have downloaded some but not listened yet. I have some on tape/mp3 from the 90s that are cracking. If you like This Mortal Coil and other such gloomy music, this may be for you.

Cheers, this'll do nicely for when I'm working the wee hours :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cheers, this'll do nicely for when I'm working the wee hours :)

Listening to the end one from 2007....cracking stuff....he mixes tracks a bit like Pete Drummond did on his late night radio programme on radio 1 back in 1971!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
double post. This etherial music is affecting my tipwing

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Thanks, I'll give it a listen later. Loved TMC and The Cocteau Twins but had no idea what she was banging on about (which was probably intended)!

No idea how to upload but have you come across Justice Not Vengeance by A Popular History Of Signs from around the same time?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks, I'll give it a listen later. Loved TMC and The Cocteau Twins but had no idea what she was banging on about (which was probably intended)!

No idea how to upload but have you come across Justice Not Vengeance by A Popular History Of Signs from around the same time?

Cheers! You enjoy the blogs. The man himself is hilarious. A grumpy mysanthropic pole who makes John Peel sounds positively amphetamanic :lolol:

Liz Fraser was making the words up I suspect :rock:

I shall seek your suggestion in youtube - never heard....it will be there I'm sure.

ATB!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another double post ffs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Sounds right up my strasse! Will give them a listen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here