Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many times does Solly March play well a season?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can think of Bournemouth away and Chelsea at home from last season. But generally he's flattered to decieve. Used to put a bit more effort in but seems a bit cockier now. His antics at Liverpool last season were idiotic.

The harsh reality is that the kid gets paid big bucks. It's make or break time this season.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I recall him playing quite well in the first half away at Arsenal last season. He hit the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el punal

I can think of Bournemouth away and Chelsea at home from last season. But generally he's flattered to decieve. Used to put a bit more effort in but seems a bit cockier now. His antics at Liverpool last season were idiotic.

The harsh reality is that the kid gets paid big bucks. It's make or break time this season.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you say so.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh good, not only have we nearly completed our transfer business early, weve already picked the new seasons scapegoat.

Top work all round:thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think he might be better suited to wing back than winger, he is not quite cutting enough, often enough in attack, but is decent in his defensive duties most of the time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More special support.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
At the moment, he has poor/anonymous games too often BUT we must not forget that, whether through injury or through chris' plans, he hasn't really had a full season consistently starting for the team while we've been doing well. Always seems to come and go. When he gets a bit of momentum, as in, a few games where he plays well, then I think we can see him start to become the player he can be.He needs to add a bit of intelligence to his game in terms passing and crossing too, as he already has extraordinary dribbling ability. Make or break season imo, but the talent is definitely there, which is more than can be said for some people who are getting games in the PL at present.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
In the friendly against A Madrid last year he put Godin on his arse & they resorted to kicking him out of the game. I was hoping for a big season from him, but like others have said, a decent run in the side, plus I would say team tactics, have restricted him a bit.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
As others have posted, a run in the team would improve him as a player and boost his confidence - something that most people recognise as the key ingredient for optimum performance. Competition for him will be even greater this season and I fear that he will continue to spend most of his time on the bench.
Of all our players he is probably the one who would most benefit from a year on loan in the Championship. This won’t happen as we need our HGP quota. Tough for the kid because he has always shown a lot of promise but lacks consistency.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
As others have posted, a run in the team would improve him as a player and boost his confidence - something that most people recognise as the key ingredient for optimum performance. Competition for him will be even greater this season and I fear that he will continue to spend most of his time on the bench.
Of all our players he is probably the one who would most benefit from a year on loan in the Championship. This won’t happen as we need our HGP quota. Tough for the kid because he has always shown a lot of promise but lacks consistency.

I agree with this. The only thing is you ain't going to get a run in the team to build up your confidence in the Premier League when you get the chance you better grab or else you will be loaned out, harsh but true

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Tedious. March was pretty shit last year but it took Knockaert until the last few games to get going. Locadia did nothing out left and Izquierdo only delivered for a purple patch mid season.

First season in the prem, a winger struggling is nothing new.

Do agree this season is make or break mind.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tedious. March was pretty shit last year but it took Knockaert until the last few games to get going. Locadia did nothing out left and Izquierdo only delivered for a purple patch mid season.

First season in the prem, a winger struggling is nothing new.

Do agree this season is make or break mind.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I likes Izquierdo's contribution. His skill set and pace was a big worry for opponents in games where he wasn't the 'star', helping the team in defence and freeing up space for others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here