[Albion] Honorary Dictorate for TB

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This isn’t fixtures.

The previous thread was about TB being awarded a Doctorate; this one congratulates him on the size of his cock.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Isn't it time TB was nominated for an OBE or something similar? I don't like the honours system but seeing as we're stuck with it why not get Tone recognised for his services to football?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Honorary dictator? Fine by me.

Isn't it time TB was nominated for an OBE or something similar? I don't like the honours system but seeing as we're stuck with it why not get Tone recognised for his services to football?

If anyone at the Albion deserved a gong for services to football it would have been Dick Knight. But we missed the boat with that one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn't realise you could get TB in your dick :shrug:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
This is heading towards 'Other Stuff'

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
It’s a tough job but if Tony wanted a dick to rate there’s one fewer on this board to choose from.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
If anyone at the Albion deserved a gong for services to football it would have been Dick Knight. But we missed the boat with that one.

Pretty sure Dick got a similar award from UofB a few years back - that probably was a Dicktorate though

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
In case anyone is interested, Tony got presented this during this mornings Graduation ceremony which was live-streamed. Go to 42.34 minutes of https://www.facebook.com/universityofbrighton/videos/1825631437516641/ to see the introduction, presentation and a short speech by our esteemed owner (whole of his bit in total is just over 10 minutes long).

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Screenshot_20180803-160852.png

Great speech, but not sure about the colours, it's reminds me of something I cannot put my finger on ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here