Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Any junior cricketers fancy a game

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm struggling to raise a team for Lewes Priory's match at Hurstpierpoint next Thursday. If you're an U13, U12 or a decent U11 (older if you're a girl) and fancy a game, PM me.

The match starts at 6.00, will finish about 8.45 and, sorry, players can't be registered with other clubs in the SAYC league

I only have seven players at the moment and need two more at least (I have to have 9)

NSC can sort out most things, I wonder if it can find me cricketers

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I'm struggling to raise a team for Lewes Priory's match at Hurstpierpoint next Thursday. If you're an U13, U12 or a decent U11 (older if you're a girl) and fancy a game, PM me.

The match starts at 6.00, will finish about 8.45 and, sorry, players can't be registered with other clubs in the SAYC league

I only have seven players at the moment and need two more at least (I have to have 9)

NSC can sort out most things, I wonder if it can find me cricketers
Good luck with this. Moshe Jnr would have been an option but he's already playing SJCF U12 next week.

FWIW I don't think you should worry about making up the numbers with players from other clubs if you can find any state school kids who would enjoy and benefit from an extra game. Presumably at U13 inter-club level it is all about children having opportunity to play cricket rather than league points and playing regulations...?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Good luck with this. Moshe Jnr would have been an option but he's already playing SJCF U12 next week.

FWIW I don't think you should worry about making up the numbers with players from other clubs if you can find any state school kids who would enjoy and benefit from an extra game. Presumably at U13 inter-club level it is all about children having opportunity to play cricket rather than league points and playing regulations...?

Sadly, we're in a league and it is about points - we get some deducted if we don't complete our fixture. That's why it can't be anyone from the same league - we're being hit by the combination of county games and holidays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here