NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Birmingham & Brighton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure I read somewhere today that Alireza and Andone will play some part, can't remember if that included Jose too, but I think so.
I read yesterday that Jahanbakhsh and Izquierdo won't play at Birmingham. No idea about Andone.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I read yesterday that Jahanbakhsh and Izquierdo won't play at Birmingham. No idea about Andone.

I don't think any of us really knows yet, but there's a mention on Clubcall website that Alireza could debut at Birmingham. I'm not in the know, but I only thought I saw they might play a part. May be totally wrong though.

theboybilly

I don't think any of us really knows yet, but there's a mention on Clubcall website that Alireza could debut at Birmingham. I'm not in the know, but I only thought I saw they might play a part. May be totally wrong though.

I would be amazed if Alireza played tomorrow after just arriving at the club but I know for certain that Florin Andone won't feature as I got that from the horse's mouth this morning (albeit through my hamfisted communication skills) :)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought that earlier in the week CH said he expected Andone to play some part of this game.

I'm sure I read somewhere today that Alireza and Andone will play some part, can't remember if that included Jose too, but I think so.

Seeing as [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] has created a thread precisely to answer these types of questions, you may wish to keep your eye on it :thumbsup: - Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Was thinking about a jaunt up the road tomorrow £8 entrance and POTG........BUT who is likely to play? any hints anywhere?

I thought that earlier in the week CH said he expected Andone to play some part of this game.

Seeing as [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] has created a thread precisely to answer these types of questions, you may wish to keep your eye on it :thumbsup: - Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

Thanks AZ. Appreciated.

FWIW
All the squad are available, according to Hughton, apart from Andone (Groin) - due back v Nice, Locadia (Groin) - "2 weeks" - possibly due back v Nantes, and Izquierdo (World Cup - Nice) , Alireza (just signed - Nice) but yep i'll be keeping a Hughton press conference/injury latest tracker on a thread all season to track this stuff .
PS: Hughton always gives out this info pre- matches in press conferences . And despite the scoffing on here. If he says he's fit, then he nearly always is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here