NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Birmingham & Brighton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure I read somewhere today that Alireza and Andone will play some part, can't remember if that included Jose too, but I think so.
I read yesterday that Jahanbakhsh and Izquierdo won't play at Birmingham. No idea about Andone.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I read yesterday that Jahanbakhsh and Izquierdo won't play at Birmingham. No idea about Andone.

I don't think any of us really knows yet, but there's a mention on Clubcall website that Alireza could debut at Birmingham. I'm not in the know, but I only thought I saw they might play a part. May be totally wrong though.

theboybilly

I don't think any of us really knows yet, but there's a mention on Clubcall website that Alireza could debut at Birmingham. I'm not in the know, but I only thought I saw they might play a part. May be totally wrong though.

I would be amazed if Alireza played tomorrow after just arriving at the club but I know for certain that Florin Andone won't feature as I got that from the horse's mouth this morning (albeit through my hamfisted communication skills) :)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought that earlier in the week CH said he expected Andone to play some part of this game.

I'm sure I read somewhere today that Alireza and Andone will play some part, can't remember if that included Jose too, but I think so.

Seeing as [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] has created a thread precisely to answer these types of questions, you may wish to keep your eye on it :thumbsup: - Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Was thinking about a jaunt up the road tomorrow £8 entrance and POTG........BUT who is likely to play? any hints anywhere?

I thought that earlier in the week CH said he expected Andone to play some part of this game.

Seeing as [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] has created a thread precisely to answer these types of questions, you may wish to keep your eye on it :thumbsup: - Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

Thanks AZ. Appreciated.

FWIW
All the squad are available, according to Hughton, apart from Andone (Groin) - due back v Nice, Locadia (Groin) - "2 weeks" - possibly due back v Nantes, and Izquierdo (World Cup - Nice) , Alireza (just signed - Nice) but yep i'll be keeping a Hughton press conference/injury latest tracker on a thread all season to track this stuff .
PS: Hughton always gives out this info pre- matches in press conferences . And despite the scoffing on here. If he says he's fit, then he nearly always is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here