Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Breakfast in Hove/Shoreham

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its my birthday saturday and the parents want to go for a nice breakfast in hove/Shoreham or any decent suggestions.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Usual responces expected but no I dont fancy spoons on George Street.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When you say nice, do you mean standard and pleasant, or a bit more fancy (and expensive)?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Scotties in Portland Rd or the place on Shoreham Beach the name of which eludes me.

Edit...BeaCh Cafe

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Shoreham Airport Cafe. Managed by Truffles Bakery. Great food, great service, lovely views, and it’s licenced too, just in case the birthday boy likes to start early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Lots in Church road. I liked the place next door to Barclays when I went for Father's Day. But also Barcode is good.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
As already mentioned, Shoreham beach and airport cafes are good. Also Carats on Southwick beach. But I do like the one on Hove lawns on a nice sunny morning, with views of the sea. I'm sure all will be busy though if weather good.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shoreham way, Teddies is good as is Artisan and Hector's Shed. My favourite is Artisan as it does traditional full English as well as slightly more varied fare. Plus it has a really nice outside area. Happy Birthday for Saturday.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Shoreham way, Teddies is good as is Artisan and Hector's Shed. My favourite is Artisan as it does traditional full English as well as slightly more varied fare. Plus it has a really nice outside area. Happy Birthday for Saturday.

Artisan? Ar-tis-an?! :annoyed:

And Hector’s Shed?! :ohmy:

Are you talking about Shoreham-by-Sea or Shoreditch-by-Sea?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Artisan? Ar-tis-an?! :annoyed:

And Hector’s Shed?! :ohmy:

Are you talking about Shoreham-by-Sea or Shoreditch-by-Sea?

Yes, they may sound a bit gentrified but believe me, they do reasonably priced, hearty food in nice surroundings.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Hidden Pantry on Blatchington Road do a good range and are our go-to place for breakfast. They don't do bacon just in case thats a must!

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
When we have house guests we always go to Carats on Southwick beach. In this weather you can sit outside overlooking the sea.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hove has never been the same since Harry’s closed; best fry-up ever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here