Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aberdeen v Burnley - Thurs 6 July 7.45pm

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm a bit surprised that no TV channel has decided to televise this UEFA Europa League game.
I certainly would have fancied watching it.
Someone must have wanted more money than the TV channels thought it was worth.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm a bit surprised that no TV channel has decided to televise this UEFA Europa League game.
I certainly would have fancied watching it.
Someone must have wanted more money than the TV channels thought it was worth.

Who won?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It's some weird rights thing about the Europa League package not including the qualifying rounds, so TV companies have to deal with the home club directly. Club would probably demand the same as a premier league match and then it's not really worth the broadcasters time or money as the audience will be smaller than a premier league game.

Really should be included in the original package, give the little teams a bit more money, competitive football on tele in the summer, everyone's happy.

Jul 7, 2003
It's some weird rights thing about the Europa League package not including the qualifying rounds, so TV companies have to deal with the home club directly. Club would probably demand the same as a premier league match and then it's not really worth the broadcasters time or money as the audience will be smaller than a premier league game.

Really should be included in the original package, give the little teams a bit more money, competitive football on tele in the summer, everyone's happy.

The second leg at Burnley is being televised on BT sport I believe

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The New Saints v Lincoln Red Imps live from the Cardiff City stadium is on the BBC red button if you need a televisual football fix tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fire up the car, we're gonna watch the football:-

back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine.jpeg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Need Burnley to progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports