spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ecuadorian forward

Get him in now. Another country to tick off

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Really? I guess opposing players will have to watch out for Arce at the back and try and get into Arce early to disrupt him. Knuckle dragging away fans' wet dream.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now all I can think of is

BXhYAYV1_400x400.jpg

There's one for the teenagers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Did you not actually READ your own link? :jester:

It says he has agreed a four year deal, but will spend the first year on an already-arranged loan to Albacete in the Spanish Div 2.
Which implies he isn’t ready for our first team. Can’t imagine theyd put him straight into the team after being in the Spanish second tier for 2 years. My under-23 comment merely referred to the fact he is a work in progress, rather than drawing conclusions about his future.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Which implies he isn’t ready for our first team. Can’t imagine theyd put him straight into the team after being in the Spanish second tier for 2 years. My under-23 comment merely referred to the fact he is a work in progress, rather than drawing conclusions about his future.

Jimmy-Hill-September-1998.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If your surname was Arce, why would anyone call their child a name that could be shortened to Willy?

Someone who lives in a Spanish-speaking country, probably speaks no English, and had no idea how English-speaking folk would choose to mispronounce the surname, nor what that mispronunciation even means, in English :shrug:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
If your surname was Arce, why would anyone call their child a name that could be shortened to Willy?

At least there's a ready made song for him in the willy bum bum song.

Not sure if safe for work so didn't put a link.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What a shopping spree this window, love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here