Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Funfair

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone know if there is a planned funfair locally during the next few weeks. I want some Ferris wheels and carousels to take the kids on

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Probably a few you could choose from. It's swings and roundabouts really.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Thanks guys. The eldest wants to go to Legoland but the others are too small. I thought a funfair may keep all happy, Worthing could be a great option as we can have fish and chips on the beach afterwards

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks guys. The eldest wants to go to Legoland but the others are too small. I thought a funfair may keep all happy, Worthing could be a great option as we can have fish and chips on the beach afterwards

Walk East a bit from the fair and just off the front is Chipwick which is sensational - http://chipwick.co.uk/

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Popped down there last night - it's there until August 6th.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We popped along to the funfair yesterday, hugely over priced but we had a lovely day. Ice creams and then Fish & Chips on the beach which the kids loved. There is also a little place called the Lido which was lovely and very accommodating for all our family needs, the sort of place we would visit again

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We popped along to the funfair yesterday, hugely over priced but we had a lovely day. Ice creams and then Fish & Chips on the beach which the kids loved. There is also a little place called the Lido which was lovely and very accommodating for all our family needs, the sort of place we would visit again

Damn l'm too late, was going to ask if l could come. :tantrum:

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Well worth checking out Carters Steam Fair if they happen to be in the area, those Steam Yachts are not for the faint hearted!

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Went to Dingles on Monday. Excellent value.

https://www.fairground-heritage.org.uk

That was an excellent recommendation, spent a great afternoon there last week. It was a weekday and there was hardly anyone there so the staff had loads of time to explain things and show us around and they spoilt the kids. They are doubling the size of the warehouse, they have another 4 rides in storage and it should be completed by next summer. Thanks again for the tip!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That was an excellent recommendation, spent a great afternoon there last week. It was a weekday and there was hardly anyone there so the staff had loads of time to explain things and show us around and they spoilt the kids. They are doubling the size of the warehouse, they have another 4 rides in storage and it should be completed by next summer. Thanks again for the tip!

Glad to be of service. The developments sound promising. They'll need to make the car park bigger, it was full last time I went.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here