Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket waiting list

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Had to give up my season ticket after first 3 seasons at Amex due to family commitments (big mistake!)

Just reapplied for a bronze and a junior seagull for my son, currently around 6,500 in the list, can anyone shed any light of typically how quickly this list moves with turnover of renewals on previous seasons (suspect it will be less now assuming they stay up)
I’m estimating 2-3 seasons then he will be old enough to go (if it comes early will still secure them)

Also interested to understand when you get to the front do you have any choice on stand and block or must you take first selection given?

Also despite purchasing at the same time i note out waiting list places are separated by 8 places, assume we would be placed together as a joint when the time arrives

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Signed both my boys up to Young Seagulls Plus and they joined the waiting list at approximately 3000 at the start of last season.. renewed their membership’s at the start of this season and they’re currently at c2000 on the waiting list!

Bloody wished that I’d got them half season tickets in the promotion season cos it’s costing me a small fortune on a match by match basis, I’m spending the best part of £100 a month on match tickets for them currently!

Not complaining though, they’re both hooked and that makes it worth every penny :albion2:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thought there was 6k on the waiting list?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Signed both my boys up to Young Seagulls Plus and they joined the waiting list at approximately 3000 at the start of last season.. renewed their membership’s at the start of this season and they’re currently at c2000 on the waiting list!

Bloody wished that I’d got them half season tickets in the promotion season cos it’s costing me a small fortune on a match by match basis, I’m spending the best part of £100 a month on match tickets for them currently!

Not complaining though, they’re both hooked and that makes it worth every penny :albion2:

We bought one of those half season tickets as an Xmas present Dec 16. Lucky timing.

Another joined the s/t waiting list in March 2017 when the waiting list was 1,750, now down to 364,

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Worth every penny though I bet (loved going to Priestfield when at school, was like an away day every time

Coming down quick then, assume natural turnover for those in family stand who turn 18 and are relocated as priority to other blocks.

Mine is only 4 but has really got into football over the last 6 months so as a guess I reckon he will be 6-7 when the time comes

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Worth every penny though I bet (loved going to Priestfield when at school, was like an away day every time

Coming down quick then, assume natural turnover for those in family stand who turn 18 and are relocated as priority to other blocks.

Mine is only 4 but has really got into football over the last 6 months so as a guess I reckon he will be 6-7 when the time comes

Just logged in to check and mine are 2505 and 2506 which is a bit higher than I remember but I reckon maybe another 3 seasons in the PL before they’ll qualify (or straight away if we end up back in the Championship)

Because their members points are quite high now they always get first dibs on tickets and effectively I can get them to every game anyway without worry. That freedom is pretty good to be honest despite the extra cost.

We’re in the North and they absolutely love it. Mine are 7 and 10 so have a few years on yours but you’ve got some great times ahead! Enjoy

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just logged in to check and mine are 2505 and 2506 which is a bit higher than I remember but I reckon maybe another 3 seasons in the PL before they’ll qualify (or straight away if we end up back in the Championship) it doesn’t say how many are on the list.

Because their members points are quite high now they always get first dibs on tickets and effectively I can get them to every game anyway without worry. That freedom is pretty good to be honest despite the extra cost.

We’re in the North and they absolutely love it. Mine are 7 and 10 so have a few years on yours but you’ve got some great times ahead! Enjoy

Had mine in the north with a group of us, they still have theirs and I transferred mine to mate.
Still go when there’s a spare but planning ahead for my son etc

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I couldn't afford/justify one last year so got a membership. I put myself on the list and was number 2200 or thereabouts.

I got a season ticket this year so I guess a few must have left the list.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Can somebody remind did the club add money on the season tickets to help with the travel subsidy a couple of seasons ago.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
saved so much money jacking mine in , no regrets at all, viva the PL cash cows / glory hunters
regards
DR

No disrespect but why be on the internet messgaeboard daily . Would of thought no point for you . Unless you do still have a ticket or do regret it .

Better things to be doing once cut the team out your life surely ?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I bought my 13 year old son a junior membership at the end of the season he is 4905 - by the time he gets to the front of the line he might need an adult ticket

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Can somebody remind did the club add money on the season tickets to help with the travel subsidy a couple of seasons ago.

It depends how many loyalty points you have..... over 350 you get a grand and a national express vip pass

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here