[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
ffd3b9567b0c2a93c2ddfdcfb4e82120.gif

Appalling, just appalling

Oh my good grief. That is totally over the top. I feel there may be a fine on it’s way:nono:

:banana::O:cheery::vuvu:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
His face just as it looks like Solly has floated the free kick straight out of play for a goal kick is hilarious.

Capture.PNG

In that split second. The ball should have gone out of play. Millwall would have gone to Wembley, our Albion mojo would be in tatters and NSC would be an absolute cesspit.

But it didn't. Because old butterfingers was in goal. Lovely stuff.:clap2:

I think the club need to apologise to Millwall FC the fans of Millwall FC, the babies of the fans of Millwall FC, BBC MILLWALL FC, all statues of lions in London. Worst behaviour ever witnessed round the old, new den. Shocking Chris shocking.:eek:
PS Please if you pass a fat old kit in a flat cap today please apologise on behalf of CH he knows not what he has done.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Wouldn't like to have been in that dressing room at half time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His face just as it looks like Solly has floated the free kick straight out of play for a goal kick is hilarious.

View attachment 106082

In that split second. The ball should have gone out of play. Millwall would have gone to Wembley, our Albion mojo would be in tatters and NSC would be an absolute cesspit.

But it didn't. Because old butterfingers was in goal. Lovely stuff.:clap2:

'Oh FFS Soll...................................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Typical of fans. We have a great win and all you can do is focus on the terrible behaviour of our manager. Why bring it up. Am sure Bloom is aware and will deal with it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This was our day to show what a classy club we are. Visit the intimidating atmosphere, conduct ourselves with honour and grace, fight back from behind......and then this complete and utter FOOL does this and shows each and every one of us up.

Clearly the man has got himself carried away in the 'atmosphere' and channelled some sort of HOOLIGAN mentality here. Chris, I know you avoided what ever other Millwall fan did, and wear a flat cap/pretend you are original and dress like some GEEZER from Peaky Blinders, but you don't need to STOOP to this showing of THUGGARY. Well done Chris, LAUGHING at the poor goalkeeper. Never made a mistake in your life have you? HAVE YOU?

I'm not going to Wembley on principle now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Typical of fans. We have a great win and all you can do is focus on the terrible behaviour of our manager. Why bring it up. Am sure Bloom is aware and will deal with it.

Bloom deal with it ? He's part of it. He's so aggressive he even thumps himself when there's no-one else to LUMP.

Tony%20Bloom%20IX.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How can people not see through this ruffian? He is oft described as a gentleman but when the mask slips, more and more frequently these days, he shows himself up for the odious, execrable little thug that he is. Gentleman, my foot! Embarrassing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The narrowing of the eyes at their goalie, no wonder he threw it in the net to avoid having to go into a tunnel where he was waiting...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Absolutely disgraceful, runs up to the steward, goading him, luckily the steward is obviously a far more grounded individual than psycho Chris, who then turns round and lashes out at one of his own coaching staff, punching him straight in the stomach. No wonder Knocky is running away, he's been through enough in the last couple of years, poor bloke.

Get this animal out of our club for everyone's sake.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
"Hughton admitted his initial feeling of disappointment after March delivered the free kick into the penalty area, but praised the substitute, who also scored his penalty in the shootout, for the impact he made after coming on in the 67th minute.

“In my mind, I was going mad because that was probably going to be our last good opportunity"

Yes Chris, we know.....we know.........

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
What about the exaggerated grimace when Millwall’s second went in? In my mind every bit as reprehensible as (and possibly contributory to) Ferguson’s red card incident?
Does anyone have a video (nasty) of that?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Here's Psycho looking "Delighted for everyone." What would he look like if he was angry with everyone? If no one knows where he is at the moment, our city needs to go in to "lock-down" so we can all remain safe.

Attachments

• Hughton.JPG
    Hughton.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 401

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here