Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And did you see him at the awards night?

Disgraceful. Pissed up, slurring his words, f’ing and blinding when interviewed and offering Sidwell outside for asking the wrong question. Bloom won’t like it and needs to act fast.

Wonder if he’ll be as pissed at our last home match as Jimmy Case was vs York

Jimmy Grimble

On a serious note that Newcastle celebration is an outpouring of relief like you’ve never seen from him before. You could see from the way he was in (or out fairly often) his technical area during the game that he was a man carrying a lot of stress/anxiety.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
On a serious note that Newcastle celebration is an outpouring of relief like you’ve never seen from him before. You could see from the way he was in (or out fairly often) his technical area during the game that he was a man carrying a lot of stress/anxiety.

This. I had the same thought during the game. Also the fans going nuts too.

But still doesn't excuse the gratuitous violence in the fist pumps. Can see a touchline ban coming when the FA reviews the footage.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Yes, agreed. I quite liked the reaction. Shows he cares.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
73b4d7ce30f3e2827e0a21d88d2f9d47.jpg

He’s a madman on a serious note, nice touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Absolute madman. You never know what he's going to do next.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've just read this again. How can he still be a free man?

Attachments

• Naylor tweet NSC1.jpg
    Naylor tweet NSC1.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 490

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (1).png

Oh, no...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
bpanews_62bb49ef-e230-4ac0-8558-6de9e7d85947_1.jpg

Best wishes, our Chris. Thanks for everything.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not a surprise TBH when you go back through some of the antics in here that we've got rid, frankly he's lucky we didn't do it sooner. Presumably out of fear of his reaction.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
This thread has acted as a nuclear deterrent for Chris. Tony Bloom has called his bluff and he's gone. We'll miss him for sure. Good luck Chris, where ever you go, but a bit of advice - try and stay a bit more calm and don't get over-excited at the slightest thing.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
I can only think Chris is on holiday and Tony took his opportunity to get rid safe in the knowledge Chris is abroad. No way Tony would have risked sacking him if he was in brighton no matter how many bodyguards Tony had, Chris would have ripped the training ground and Tony apart with his bare hands!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here