Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If............

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
....you could pick one club for BHA to dish out a good 5-0 thrashing to,who would you choose?by the way,Palace do not count as we can take it as read that we always want to beat them,for me it would be Wolves,I am getting sick of listening to their fans banging on about how they are going to be a top 6 side this season and the media ****-fest about how great they are,especially the endless crap talkSHITE keep wafffling on about them,if we beat them home and away I would love it! Love it!!!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well, apart from the obvious, one of the big 4/5 clubs. Manchester City, I guess.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I presume you mean in this year's Premier League?

I think Burnley might get a lot of votes, but for me Eddie Howe would always be at the front of such a queue.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
....you could pick one club for BHA to dish out a good 5-0 thrashing to,who would you choose?by the way,Palace do not count as we can take it as read that we always want to beat them,for me it would be Wolves,I am getting sick of listening to their fans banging on about how they are going to be a top 6 side this season and the media ****-fest about how great they are,especially the endless crap talkSHITE keep wafffling on about them,if we beat them home and away I would love it! Love it!!!!

Some clown phoned in and said they’ll finish top 4 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chelsea.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Bournemouth, Southampton or mainly Burnley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Think I’d like to spank Chelsea 5-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Wolves fans sounded like complete knobheads yesterday even the presenters were cringing, it was embarrassing.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Southampton. ALL. DAY. LONG.

But I know what you mean about Wolves too. I keep hearing about how they’re going to be top half easily and might get into Europe. It’s absolute nonsense, they’ll do well to stay up like most promoted teams.

Also heard a supremely arrogant Fulham fan on the radio earlier saying they were going to stay up EASILY as they have great players, manager and play the best football ever. I quite like Fulham but I do think they and Wolves are going to have a bit of a reality check.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I presume you mean in this year's Premier League?

I think Burnley might get a lot of votes, but for me Smug Eddie would always be at the front of such a queue.

Yep got to be mine (slight adjustment)....second place would be Cardiff....Warnocks face gets contorted at the best of times..he'd blow a gasket losing by five

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here