Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club shop tomorrow

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone got any ideas how busy it's likely to be?

I pre-ordered a shirt and chose to collect to save a fiver, however am away for a bit leaving Friday morning, so need to go and get it tomorrow really. Is it likely to be queues to get in?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I pre-ordered a shirt and chose to collect to save a fiver, however am away for a bit leaving Friday morning, so need to go and get it tomorrow really. Is it likely to be queues to get in?

Why would there be queues to get in?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
They seem to be making quite a big deal about tomorrow's "kit release". Maybe I'm being silly - I suppose it couldn't possibly be as busy as on a match day. Just don't want to attempt to pop in for 5 mins just to collect a shirt and end up it taking ages.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Can we just turn up and collect tomorrow or do we need to wait for an email?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You never know. I wandered down to the Withdean BHAFC fans day Easter 2011 in good time, to be met by 4,000 queuing fans who got there first. On a working weekday morning! The Albion are

MASSIVE.

#LeedsWouldHaveTakenMoreThough

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I collected on the afternoon of day of release last year. They had a special pre order room. Didn’t have to queue and was out within 60 seconds. The morning might be different though. The shop itself was busy but had plenty of staff as you can imagine.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I wonder how many Jahanbakhsh shirts will get printed netting the club loads of extra cash just on the amount of letters sold. That's why the announcement of his signing was held up, we had to await extra stocks of the letters A & H seeing as how there are 3 of each. Perhaps Palace could let us have all of theirs seeing as how they won't be needing them for ZAHA anymore which also covers us for Alireza. I thought there was a commercial decision behind the long wait for AJ's signing announcement.

Just a thought.

A long winded one.

I really must stop smoking.

I'm going to bed, it's been a long few days.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
The squad numbers won't be out for a couple of weeks, so nobody will be buying a shirt with name and number on it yet. Huge rush for that once announced, and letters running out by day 2 or 3 probably

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
He has ' alireza' On the back of his AZ Alkmar shirt, as a warning for those getting the surname on it tomorrow!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Can we just turn up and collect tomorrow or do we need to wait for an email?

Pretty sure the original email said they would be available on the Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here