Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Stockpiling of food

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The medicines? Will we get the painkillers etc in that family members need?

can you say what the painkiller are, and maybe i can find out.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Fleet of German U boats already patrolling the Atlantic in preparation. Don't panic!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
oh. i dont disagree with anything you put, i just understand that this does not block or prohibit imports, i thought you could see that. if we wanted to totally deregulate pharmaceutical industry, we could have unrestricted medical imports from anywhere (this would of course be bad for non-trade reasons). impacts will be exports to EU and possibly delays, costs, on imports due to inefficient customs process. not outright cessation of all trade in these or other goods.

Apologies. I misunderstood. And I agree with your summary here.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
water.pngstock.pnghouse_2_0.pngfamily.pngtoilet.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am quite looking forward to a diet of cured sausage and trapped potatoes. Not so much the ensuing cancer that will have to go unmedicated.

Don’t worry as you will be able to dine out on ugly looking shit fish scraped off the bottom of the English Channel. The very same fish the pro-Brexit fishermen were asking to be made compulsory in hospitals, schools and other public services to help make their Brexit work.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don’t worry as you will be able to dine out on ugly looking shit fish scraped off the bottom of the English Channel. The very same fish the pro-Brexit fishermen were asking to be made compulsory in hospitals, schools and other public services to help make their Brexit work.

They’ll be the ones we are allowed to catch in the extra half mile of sea we are allowed to fish if we leave and can strike the right deal? Well for a couple of years until Scotland leaves the UK and joins the EU again. Sounds delicious.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Given the IMF's warning of the slowdown of growth, and that German economic growth will shrink by .3% this year, you are likely to have more important things to worry about!

The downgrades for Italy and France as well as Germany would suggest that the European economic zone is not particularly healthy. What with that and the eurozone teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, and we may well be far better off out of it anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given the IMF's warning of the slowdown of growth, and that German economic growth will shrink by .3% this year, you are likely to have more important things to worry about!

The downgrades for Italy and France as well as Germany would suggest that the European economic zone is not particularly healthy. What with that and the eurozone teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, and we may well be far better off out of it anyway.

Really? It was only a few months back they were saying this “In its latest forecast, the IMF projects growth for Britain of 1.5 per cent next year, down from 1.6 per cent previously. In contrast with the UK downgrade, the US outlook for 2019 is upgraded from 1.9 per cent to 2.5 per cent, Germany from 1.5 per cent to 2 per cent and Canada from 1.7 per cent to 2 per cent.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...international-monetary-fund-a8172231.html?amp

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
As a nation of tubbies (myself included) may be a little less food is what's needed. What with all the time we'll be spending in the fields harvesting vegetables that the Eastern Europeans used to pick for us we'll be fighting fit as a nation.

By George, that's the Ticket, make Britain Great again what????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here