Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #ICWT

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Crikey, we stayed up, we've another season in the promised land and all you hear is "the club's messed this up", "it doesn't bode well", "we've let too many go", we've signed too many", "we haven't signed enough" etc etc.

Let's look at the facts:

We've got TB, anyone think he doesn't have the clubs interest at the centre of his heart? No, thought not.

We've got PB, what a great person to have at the helm of the commercial side of the club. Look at some footballing CEOs who think they're more important than the team, PBs the man to lead us forward. He's led the recruitment of the Recruitment Team and they've done a bloody good job.

On the footballing side we've got the best manager for the club, Chris.

So, enjoy the sunshine, cheer up and look forward to our Top 12 finish!

Whilst I don't think we'll ever get a #IPBWT, I think we could show our strong support for Chris with a simple hashtag of #ICWT, leave him and the team to it, they're in a good place and any further signings, if they happen, will make us even stronger

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Crikey, we stayed up, we've another season in the promised land and all you hear is "the club's messed this up", "it doesn't bode well", "we've let too many go", we've signed too many", "we haven't signed enough" etc etc.

Let's look at the facts:

We've got TB, anyone think he doesn't have the clubs interest at the centre of his heart? No, thought not.

We've got PB, what a great person to have at the helm of the commercial side of the club. Look at some footballing CEOs who think they're more important than the team, PBs the man to lead us forward. He's led the recruitment of the Recruitment Team and they've done a bloody good job.

Whilst I don't think we'll ever get a #IPBWT, I think we could show our strong support for Chris with a simple hashtag of #ICWT, leave him and the team to it, they're in a good place and any further signings, if they happen, will make us even stronger

Brilliant post. Completely agree.

Most teams in the league will improve year on year and we've done that in key positions with hopefully two more signings to come.

We have the best possible people in charge in every position. On top of Chris Hughton, I'd add the coaching staff too who have done a brilliant job.

The whole club has done everything to ensure we have the best possible chance of staying up. I can't wait for the season to start.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Is this the NSC equivalent of clickbait?

Most people seem delighted with the preseason signings and have fingers crossed we may get another one over the line soon....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yeah I can't really recall reading many, or indeed any, posts implying we've ballsed this preseason up.

There were a couple in the predicting where we'll finish thread yesterday saying we'd signed too many players (not seen any saying we've not signed enough at this moment). However, there has been a lot of panicking on a certain thread in the last 24 hours.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is this the NSC equivalent of clickbait?

Most people seem delighted with the preseason signings and have fingers crossed we may get another one over the line soon....

Some on here, Argus comments etc .... not the majority by any means but a few, many rumblings around the Ali J signing delays, and it strikes me as odd given where we were and where we are.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What on earth does ICWT stand for?

Glad it's not just me who hasn't got a clue what it means.

What an odd thread to start though. I must have missed all the posts moaning about how few/many players we've signed and how the club's messed up.

I'd say the vast majority are very happy about where we are and looking forward to going at it again shortly :shrug:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London

Let's look at the facts:

I genuinely don't know what on earth you're on about. Too early to be THAT drunk, so you must mean whatever it is you're trying to say. Maybe you've just pressed send on something you drafted three years ago?

I don't think I've ever known a time when there was such a feeling of support for the club and general satisfaction with the way things are going.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Let's look at the facts:

Look TimOW, we like being miserable and moaning. Stop trying to make sense and ruining our fun in the process. :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I genuinely don't know what on earth you're on about. Too early to be THAT drunk, so you must mean whatever it is you're trying to say. Maybe you've just pressed send on something you drafted three years ago?

I don't think I've ever known a time when there was such a feeling of support for the club and general satisfaction with the way things are going.

SOME, some people, there is tremendous feeling of support for the club, the board and the team BUT SOME still don't seem satisfied, look at the Ali J thread and a couple of the others around signings and you'll see that SOME people aren't happy and I don't understand why this would be. That is all. hic hic

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here