Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham United

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I’m staying at the Premier Inn Romford. Just checking in and all the WHU players are coming out. Asked the guy why they are staying here, he said ‘MP wants them close to the training ground up the road. They check in for four hours then leave’. That’s ok but the Premier Inn??

Edit I checked in at 1540

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hope that luxury lifestyle is coming out of the players' wages!

I know Pellegrini's a good manager, and I know they've spent money, but there's just something wrong at the heart of that club. Wouldn't surprise me if they are one of the top contenders for a bottom three finish.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003

I know Pellegrini's a good manager, and I know they've spent money, but there's just something wrong at the heart of that club. Wouldn't surprise me if they are one of the top contenders for a bottom three finish.

Even though it would amuse me greatly for all this investment to be a complete waste and they be in exactly the same situation as last year, Pellegrini is too good a manager for that, I reckon they'll be comfortably mid table. The only spanner in the works will be if the owners start interfering in team affairs again. Be interesting to see what happens.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Even though it would amuse me greatly for all this investment to be a complete waste and they be in exactly the same situation as last year, Pellegrini is too good a manager for that, I reckon they'll be comfortably mid table. The only spanner in the works will be if the owners start interfering in team affairs again. Be interesting to see what happens.

Oh go on don't be spoilsports West Ham, give us all a good laugh and get off to a terrible start. Watching the Essex mockneys turning-on each other last season was top entertainment...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think this could be the season West Ham United could become the giant they truly are.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m staying at the Premier Inn Romford. Just checking in and all the WHU players are coming out. Asked the guy why they are staying here, he said ‘MP wants them close to the training ground up the road. They check in for four hours then leave’. That’s ok but the Premier Inn??

Edit I checked in at 1540

.... and clubs wonder why players get bored and go out and get into trouble!

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Oh go on don't be spoilsports West Ham, give us all a good laugh and get off to a terrible start. Watching the Essex mockneys turning-on each other last season was top entertainment...

Hey don't get me wrong, would be great to see them implode yet again, I work with shedloads of them at work, but do like Pellegrini as a manager.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think this could be the season West Ham United could become the giant they truly are.
I agree crodo. It could be the season they end up where they belong with other MASSIVE clubs like Leeds, Villa, Derby, Forest and Sheffield Wednesday (lol). Let's hope so.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky Sports Transfer Centre saying they are chasing Mario Lemina at Southampton. I wonder what he would cost as he went to Saints for €17m I would expect it would be nearer £17-£20m to get him but he is the type of AM I would like us to be chasing.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

They will be comfortable mid table IMO.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think with Pelligrini in charge, he will certainly make them more of a cohesive unit.
6 Points from them next season for us, would show how far we've progressed as well :albion2:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Sky Sports Transfer Centre saying they are chasing Mario Lemina at Southampton. I wonder what he would cost as he went to Saints for €17m I would expect it would be nearer £17-£20m to get him but he is the type of AM I would like us to be chasing.

Southampton are at real risk of being relegation fodder if they keep selling their best and replacing with inexperience.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here