Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Corrected for you
    Quite right. However quite a few are believing the lies. About 52% of the population at the last count. And that really isn't a casual dig at Leave voters. I'm serious. The decline of the West is coming from people believing falsehoods and outright lies and not fact-checking these claims out for themselves. That's the real problem. Not bloody Muslims!
    Love Great Britain
    Love the EU
    Love Inclusion and Progression.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      Quite right. However quite a few are believing the lies. About 52% of the population at the last count. And that really isn't a casual dig at Leave voters. I'm serious. The decline of the West is coming from people believing falsehoods and outright lies and not fact-checking these claims out for themselves. That's the real problem. Not bloody Muslims!
      Indeed.

I can understand folk believing shit because they are lazy and prejudiced, but why come on a football forum pedalling shit?

I think we can work out the answer. Things not working out in their own lives, and teetering on the edge of anger and resentment....let's find a scapegoat! Fancy that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Indeed.

I can understand folk believing shit because they are lazy and prejudiced, but why come on a football forum pedalling shit?

I think we can work out the answer. Things not working out in their own lives, and teetering on the edge of anger and resentment....let's find a scapegoat! Fancy that.

Agreed. It's a cliche. An all too harmful and common one.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr deez View Post
      Trouble is those spreading this Ill informed nonsense also shout the loudest.
      And control the vast majority of the media. Hence the BBC and anyone else looking at things objectively are seen as "biased" and "left wing" while the morons gorge themselves on lies and propaganda which is designed to keep them in their place.
      "I never mentioned horses!"

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      And control the vast majority of the media. Hence the BBC and anyone else looking at things objectively are seen as "biased" and "left wing" while the morons gorge themselves on lies and propaganda which is designed to keep them in their place.
      Exactly.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU

0 Not allowed!
      Thatís your opinion, but no one can say that with unequivocal certainty.

Parts of the West are changing quicker than ever in its history, some UK cities are now minority white British others are heading in that direction. Take the numbers of registered mosques just as an indicator of the growing Islamic demographic in the U.K.?

http://www.brin.ac.uk/figures/regist...ues-1915-1998/

This rapid change in the last 30 years has changed politics here and elsewhere in Europe and it will continue to do so.

You may think that, say, an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire is not possible, however time will tell..........no doubt some progressive Serb types that lived in Kosovo 100 years ago said that to other Serbs when the Albanians started to roll in.

The one point of reference that we can assess today though, is an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire more likely today than it was 100 years ago.

We both know the answer to that donít we?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cunning fergus View Post
      That’s your opinion, but no one can say that with unequivocal certainty.

Parts of the West are changing quicker than ever in its history, some UK cities are now minority white British others are heading in that direction. Take the numbers of registered mosques just as an indicator of the growing Islamic demographic in the U.K.?

This rapid change in the last 30 years has changed politics here and elsewhere in Europe and it will continue to do so.

You may think that, say, an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire is not possible, however time will tell..........no doubt some progressive Serb types that lived in Kosovo 100 years ago said that to other Serbs when the Albanians started to roll in.

The one point of reference that we can assess today though, is an Islamic Republic of Yorkshire more likely today than it was 100 years ago.

We both know the answer to that don’t we?
      Would be happy for that to happen now provided that those currently living in Yorkshire that are not of the Islamic faith are given financial assistance to move to other parts of the country if they wish to do so .
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cunning fergus View Post
      That’s your opinion, but no one can say that with unequivocal certainty.

We both know the answer to that don’t we?
      I take it you've never been to Yorkshire.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Stalking? If you don’t want people to read stuff you write, may I suggest not starting threads. In fact, may I suggest you don’t post at all :-)

May I also suggest you go onto the mental health thread and have a read. You may not be so quick to use it as a source of humour. I work in the mental health field and I can assure you, it’s no laughing matter. Hopefully one day people, such as yourself will become enlightened and, like racism and homophobia, jokes about mental health will be consigned to the history books. It speaks volumes that you consider it a source of humour.
      Great post, the level of ignorance of the complexity of some people's lives can be quite shocking.

and then this. I give up. A broad brush generalization that is every bit as bigoted as the ramblings of the likes of Larus. You are two sides of the same coin and until you learn to rid divisiveness from your arguments you are both destined to stand shouting at each other ...but not listening.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      I take it you've never been to Yorkshire.
      About as often as @Bevendean Hillbilly has been to Sweden by the sounds of things.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.