Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] UK Government advice with respect to travelling to the Philippines

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
"Elements within the two main insurgent groups, the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), continue to pose a security threat. A splinter group of the MILF, the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF), has also been responsible for attacks."

I'll just leave that there

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"Elements within the two main insurgent groups, the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), continue to pose a security threat. A splinter group of the MILF, the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF), has also been responsible for attacks."

Is there a Goro Islamic Liberation Front too I wonder?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Any particular reason ? The FO post multiple travel advice bulletins, why point out this one ?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The Moro Islamic Liberation Front and the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Moro are always fighting each other. The Front for the Islamic People of Moro are the main problem though.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
My September weekend break in North Devon is looking safe at the mo

You haven't heard about the Barnstaple Geriatric Pensioners Front then.

Don't expect much sleep.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Moro Islamic Liberation Front and the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Moro are always fighting each other. The Front for the Islamic People of Moro are the main problem though.

Don't forget the Popular Front of Moro too....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd be far more worried generally hanging out in Manila. A gun fight outside my hotel when I last visited

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here