Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Hedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look lovely at this time of year, full of life.

This one has been seen in Withdean, on The Drove I hear.

angry-hedge-e1455173958253.jpg

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don’t get this argument at all.

Firstly, I suspect that the reason that a “Jamie” thread wouldn’t last long these days is because people were saying that they would send items to his home etc. No one has said anything remotely similar in this case.

Secondly, there’s a long-standing intolerance of abuse of NSC members. HB&B isn’t a NSC member.

What that leaves us with is a political candidate. If you want to ban criticism and/or parody of politicians or political ideas then I would have thought you’d be calling for discussion of Boris Johnson, Diane Abbott, Jeremy Corbyn, Theresa May, Jason Kitkat, Nigel Farage etc to be also banned. But you haven’t :shrug:

To me: there’s almost no difference between having a pop at HB&B and having a pop at any of the above. There would have been had he remained a member of NSC, but he didn’t.

100% right.

It shows what a complete knob he is by the way he's gone about this. If he'd have contacted Bozza and said "I know I've been a bit of a dick over the years, and I'm sorry, but I'm now running for public office, so I really need you to do me a favour and delete my account and post history please', I'm sure it would have been fine, and would have been done under the radar without all these threads appearing. But because he has proved himself to be a complete prick yet again, here we are.

Moron with over-inflated sense of self-importance goes into politics shock :rolleyes:

Oops, wrong thread.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've heard that certain hedges can be a danger to cyclists if they don't take care.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It wouldn't surprise me if he gets this site closed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports