Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] MPs want to go off on their holidays early

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When you have a deal on the table to figure out you don't **** off on your holibobs, you styay up night after night until that deal is closed. I ****ing hate the way this country is headed, a country of morons ruled over by lazy billionaires. Makes me sick.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Cable and Farron have already gone.Corbin should be packing as well.

D

Deleted member 22389

When you have a deal on the table to figure out you don't **** off on your holibobs, you styay up night after night until that deal is closed. I ****ing hate the way this country is headed, a country of morons ruled over by lazy billionaires. Makes me sick.

You mean the EU, their all the Fing same.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was only a few weeks ago that the SNP we're complaining - justifiably in my opinion - that they'd been given insufficient time to debate the powers being taken away from them under the Brexit proposals. Not enough time to debate stuff like that, but all of a sudden MPs have got the time to bunk off early.

Another own goal from politicians, their stock is sinking fast. With Leave only fined £61,000 for breaking electoral campaigning rules and the EU announcing a massive trade deal with Japan this is a sh1t day for many UK voters.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

But you stay anyway.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But you stay anyway.

That's what you took away from post? Wow. You really do like to personalise things don't you!

Why would I leave my country? I don't like the way it's heading is not the same as hating your country.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I saw that Nadine Dorres on TV (and yes, but I'd be very ashamed). She was full of how her postbag had been full of complaints from livid constituents about the Brexit White Paper but she seemed quite happy about taking a few days of extra hols. I wonder what her constituents would think about that? (So I've changed my mind and I'm now 'no'.)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here