Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker - 2018-19 Game 36 update - 5 below

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wolves 14
Watford 8
Leicester 7
West Ham 6
Bournemouth 6
Albion 4
Southampton 3
C. Palace 0
Everton -2
Newcastle -2
Burnley -5
Cardiff -5
Fulham -12
Huddersfield -15

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Well it was a reasonable point, but not the 3 we really needed to make up for Tuesday's match.

We have now had six games below par, six games over par, but are still 4 points above the tracker with a beautiful free hit against Burnley to come next and a great chance to put it all to bed with a MASSIVE March.

...and a free hit away at Leicester

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
10 points from the next 6 games! Would see us safe I reckon. It's a big ask but doable. There was a definite tension in the air on Saturday I felt so the sooner we get back to winning ways the better, and the tracker says nil points for this Saturday. If that is the case the tension will only get worse.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The tracker is great, but it is based on last year. Basically, you could quite easily say that Watford are last year's Burnley. In which case, swap the predictions around for these two games - and we took an unexpected point, and are 7 points ahead!

As we will be when we beat Burnley.

Still quite an achievement, however we look at it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think we're evens . . . guessing and predicting is just that, a load of bollocks in reality . . . . we know 40 is enough and the recognised safe number, that means 2 more than games played . . . .we're on the curve. We have games coming up which suggest we can get ahead of it, but our form in the last 10 games suggests otherwise.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think we're evens . . . guessing and predicting is just that, a load of bollocks in reality . . . . we know 40 is enough and the recognised safe number, that means 2 more than games played . . . .we're on the curve. We have games coming up which suggest we can get ahead of it, but our form in the last 10 games suggests otherwise.

Won’t need 40.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here