Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Price Is Right - Or Not!

el punal

I’ve just been on the official club site to check out the latest training kit clobber. For me, I like the T-shirt and the polo shirt. I then checked the prices and thought they were on the expensive side at £30.00 for the “T” and £32.00 for the polo.

Now I don’t know whether these are reasonably priced or not. I do accept the fact that official club gear is always going to be northwards of high street store items. Anyhow, I decided to do a like for like comparison on club items and chose Southampton as the club to compare. Here are the results :

Adult Training Shirt : Albion £30.00

Saints £45.00

Adult Players Polo : Albion £32.00

Saints £45.00

Adult Training/Track Jacket : Albion £45.00

Saints £55.00

Final bit, Southampton’s adult replica shirt costs £50.00. I wonder how much ours will be when all is revealed tomorrow?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ve just been on the official club site to check out the latest training kit clobber. For me, I like the T-shirt and the polo shirt. I then checked the prices and thought they were on the expensive side at £30.00 for the “T” and £32.00 for the polo.

Now I don’t know whether these are reasonably priced or not. I do accept the fact that official club gear is always going to be northwards of high street store items. Anyhow, I decided to do a like for like comparison on club items and chose Southampton as the club to compare. Here are the results :

Adult Training Shirt : Albion £30.00

Saints £45.00

Adult Players Polo : Albion £32.00

Saints £45.00

Adult Training/Track Jacket : Albion £45.00

Saints £55.00

Final bit, Southampton’s adult replica shirt costs £50.00. I wonder how much ours will be when all is revealed tomorrow?

Pretty standard I’d say......eye-watering as it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here