Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coral betting odds for the EPL.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not looking at the top (and maybe someone can post the full list of odds?) To go down only. Cardiff 4/5. Huddersfield 6/5. Fulham 13/8. Watford 15/8. Brighton 2/1. Burnley 7/2. Bournemouth 9/2. :wave:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We're in the mix. Ballpark: a one in three chance of dropping.

Fulham and Wolves will be no newbie mugs. Both play great football and are recruiting very ambitiously.

If the Albion sign further quality in CM and possibly elsewhere, we'll have a great chance of staying up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh goodie, does this mean we are getting close to many of NSC turning on the likes of Merson for their final table predictions, irrespective of the fact they themselves didn't get a single club/position correct?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Redacted for you :)

Amex,have the Coral sheet in front of me,no issues with you and BTW Salford City are 5,s to win the National Lge,looks good but the 'Conference' is a very hard league yet you never know Macclesfield Town were 25/1 to go up last season so it,s football.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Oh goodie, does this mean we are getting close to many of NSC turning on the likes of Merson for their final table predictions, irrespective of the fact they themselves didn't get a single club/position correct?

I don't think it is the failed predictions that get Merson so much grief. Let's face it, it is almost impossible to successfully predict most things in football. What grinds my gears with Merson is the complete lack of proper research into anyone below the top six, and the ability to contradict his own words from one week to the next. At the start of last season he predicted we would go down -which is fine most pundits did. But he added one of the reasons we would struggle is because no one would fear coming to The Amex, and we wouldn't perform at home. Two weeks later and he has printed words to the effect 'Brighton are very hard to beat at home - teams should fear going there!' Tit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't think it is the failed predictions that get Merson so much grief. Let's face it, it is almost impossible to successfully predict most things in football. What grinds my gears with Merson is the complete lack of proper research into anyone below the top six, and the ability to contradict his own words from one week to the next. At the start of last season he predicted we would go down -which is fine most pundits did. But he added one of the reasons we would struggle is because no one would fear coming to The Amex, and we wouldn't perform at home. Two weeks later and he has printed words to the effect 'Brighton are very hard to beat at home - teams should fear going there!' Tit.

The other gem from him about us at the start of last season for his reasons for our impending relegation was he did not know any of the players we had signed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Amex,have the Coral sheet in front of me,no issues with you and BTW Salford City are 5,s to win the National Lge,looks good but the 'Conference' is a very hard league yet you never know Macclesfield Town were 25/1 to go up last season so it,s football.

Dear Leek
I'm glad to see you have no issues with me.
Albion to stay up.

Yours sincerely
Amex :thumbsup::shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here