Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Streams??

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you referring to the England V Belgium game that's on ITV today's?

As he said club and is posting on a Brighton forum on the day of a friendly, I would suggest not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that we are not allowed to display streaming sites on here but this is a general question about most sites.

I notice a lot of the advertised sites say it is free to view but require that you input card details why? Also a number of sites say you are not permitted to view this site as a guest so either sign in or register should anybody do that?

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I know that we are not allowed to display streaming sites on here but this is a general question about most sites.

I notice a lot of the advertised sites say it is free to view but require that you input card details why? Also a number of sites say you are not permitted to view this site as a guest so either sign in or register should anybody do that?

Sent you a pm

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Most of the streaming sites are a scam, they want your personal details etc....................
So they can feck you in the ass, or give you a computer virus, it's not worth it!!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Probably because they are trying to scam you in some way. They are often ads or pop-ups or whatever.

Legitimate streaming sites, if I can call them that, do not require you to enter any details or sign in or whatever. If a site asks for any of these kind of details, just leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here