Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Streams??

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you referring to the England V Belgium game that's on ITV today's?

As he said club and is posting on a Brighton forum on the day of a friendly, I would suggest not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that we are not allowed to display streaming sites on here but this is a general question about most sites.

I notice a lot of the advertised sites say it is free to view but require that you input card details why? Also a number of sites say you are not permitted to view this site as a guest so either sign in or register should anybody do that?

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I know that we are not allowed to display streaming sites on here but this is a general question about most sites.

I notice a lot of the advertised sites say it is free to view but require that you input card details why? Also a number of sites say you are not permitted to view this site as a guest so either sign in or register should anybody do that?

Sent you a pm

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Most of the streaming sites are a scam, they want your personal details etc....................
So they can feck you in the ass, or give you a computer virus, it's not worth it!!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Probably because they are trying to scam you in some way. They are often ads or pop-ups or whatever.

Legitimate streaming sites, if I can call them that, do not require you to enter any details or sign in or whatever. If a site asks for any of these kind of details, just leave.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here