Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    ESU Zimmer Crew
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    0 Not allowed!
    It's straight forward as shown above.

    Write to her informing her that she is withholding your cash. Mention that a lack of response will see the case go to the Small Claims Court.

    She probably won't want a CCJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts