Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Driving Instructors - Recommendation

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
After Months of rail carnage and finally working outside of Brighton for the first time in my life, Im finding the need to drive more and more.

Can anyone recommend a decent driver instructor who can do evening and weekend lessons?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Driving instructors are difficult to recommend. All have different styles and techniques to teach you.

I recommended my old instru tor to my Mrs but she struggled. Moved to a female instructor but wasn't happy either. Eventually she went with a work colleagues husband who is an instructor. Instantly felt more comfortable behind the wheel and passed on her first test with him. (She had failed twice previously with the others).

Personally I'd just ring around and ask them for their first time pass rate % and try to find the cheapest with the best rate and go from there.

A lot now just do block booking as it works out cheaper but try a couple first cor a few lessons then you can block book if you wish.

The bloke who taught me (22 years ago now WTF!) I thought was great but others may not.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would hate to do my test now. Good luck

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I believe that quite a few Instructors have waiting lists at the moment, so you may have to wait.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not had much luck on this front. Has anyone else got any recommendations?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here