Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotchland

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
One thing I leant today watching in Caribbean multicultural Audience and the celebrations for the Croats goals - I ****ing hate the Scottish - the only ones to celebrate and with such venom

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I briefly opened twitter and saw a tweet from James Corden showing England fans still in the stadium post-match singing "Don't Look Back In Anger".

I then glanced at the first replies and it was an utter bitter-fest from the Scotch, the Welsh and a smattering of Irish. **** them all. And I say that as a McKay.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who? Oh yes, those noisy neighbours who want independence..."Oi, Scotland. You will leave the Union when WE say you can" :lolol:

In the last 5 years Scotch results against Croatia are:

Scotchland. 2
Croatia. 0

In qualification for the last 5 world cups results are:

Scotchland. 0
England. 5

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One thing I leant today watching in Caribbean multicultural Audience and the celebrations for the Croats goals - I ****ing hate the Scottish - the only ones to celebrate and with such venom

The rivalry is always strongest in the eyes of the smaller team. Scotland don't even register these days in my eyes, I see Germany as ours - even if they're far better at least they qualify.

Nah, Scotland should focus on competing against a Unicef Celebs 11, or Comic Relief, Man versus Fat sides etc and then work their way up to play some of those Principalities and Sea Atolls that FIFA are always encouraging to join the global game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I then glanced at the first replies and it was an utter bitter-fest from the Scotch, the Welsh and a smattering of Irish. **** them all.
At least we can take some comfort in the fact that we are dragging them down the toilet with us.

little bit of politics.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here