Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Clucking ITV

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You're USELESS. Your coverage is shit, we lose when you show games, and your studio is gash.

Just do one, you absolute tw4ts.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
3 BBC matches all won. All ITV offered up was 2 defeats and a draw won on penalties.

Stop the madness! Ban ITV.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Their studio is appalling, isn't it? Looks like something Handy Andy has knocked together on 'Changing Rooms' with a budget of sixty quid.

ITV are - always have been - and always will, be shit at football.

If we have to get knocked out of the World Cup in a semi-final, I need the BBC and Gary Lineaker for company.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Tyldesley and Hoddle are an utterly disastrous, dreadful commentary team. They shouldn’t be allowed on, it’s painful to listen to. Pougatch is alright but no Lineker. ITV’s pundits are better than the BBC’s though.

ITV should use Ally McCoist more in commentary. He’s the best co-commentator out there, regardless of his nationality.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
You're USELESS. Your coverage is shit, we lose when you show games, and your studio is gash.

Just do one, you absolute tw4ts.

I'd have expected a thread like this to have been started by Stat bore, not by a decent poster like yourself.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Their studio is appalling, isn't it? Looks like something Handy Andy has knocked together on 'Changing Rooms' with a budget of sixty quid.

ITV are - always have been - and always will, be shit at football.

If we have to get knocked out of the World Cup in a semi-final, I need the BBC and Gary Lineaker for company.

They won some kind of Fifa award for the studio !!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd have expected a thread like this to have been started by Stat bore, not by a decent poster like yourself.
As if my evening wasn't crushingly disappointing already.

I can't believe my posts are being construed as StatBore-esque. Good job I didn't post a picture of my cat in full England clobber eh.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Tyldesley and Hoddle are an utterly disastrous, dreadful commentary team. They shouldn’t be allowed on, it’s painful to listen to. Pougatch is alright but no Lineker. ITV’s pundits are better than the BBC’s though.

ITV should use Ally McCoist more in commentary. He’s the best co-commentator out there, regardless of his nationality.

Guy Mowbray the worst. No commentary just inane chat and pointless facts. Bring back Barry Davies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can anyone confirm that if tonight's game had been shown on BBC then Harry Kane would have scored, VAR would have correctly ruled it not offside and we would have won?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I was shouting at the tv to tell Hoddle to shut up. We pressed the mute button after a while.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
As if my evening wasn't crushingly disappointing already.

I can't believe my posts are being construed as StatBore-esque. Good job I didn't post a picture of my cat in full England clobber eh.

On a bike....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here