[Football] WC 3rd/4th Play off match

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bad fan alert, I have absolutely no interest in this game :nono:

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'm interested. I watch all England friendlies and this is better than that. A chance to see if Rashford would be better than Stirling and for other players to push for inclusion next time but I do understand why people are not interested.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I can't wait. I have been counting down the hours till kick off ever since Croatia slotted the 2nd goal past Pickford.
I'll be on the edge of my seat wearing my half and half scarf.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Go Belgium. 1 to go.

FREE TVS. FREE TVS.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
What's with Roses socks ? Full of holes , noticed it the other night as well . Looks like Edward Scissor hands has got to them

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sterling has been exceptionally poor for us. No end product and slows everything down while he tries to work out what to do and where his feet are.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sterling is like a jagged rock you can never be sure how it will bounce off him. All you know is, it will.

Last edited:

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
How this Belgian team didn't make the final I will never know. All they had to do was play out a draw with England in the group and I think they would have won it. Best midfield in the world by a mile.

D

Deleted member 2719

If Southgate doesn't take Sterling at half time, then he needs to walk. Sterlings lack of decision making is just abysmal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here