You
Jihadist
Young
Muslims

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It's Ok. I've commissioned a bespoke BALLOON that depicts Jordan Henderson kicking MODRIC up the ARSE.

Preferred the Jeremy Clarkson one of Jezza and Diane making the beast.Now that would have been a jumbo balloon.:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Shut
Your
Mouths
You
Jihadist
Young
Muslims

I blame you for the gun on Raheem's leg,AK74 indeed,glorifying weapons.(Nice gun tho,especially the folding stock para version).He will score tonight!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It’s all very fractious on here today, is it the humid weather, or pre-game nerves?

We need a poll.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I love Walking Dead threads. Too much noise and before you know it it's overrun with right wing loons. I see a herd on the horizon....

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It’s all very fractious on here today, is it the humid weather, or pre-game nerves?

We need a poll.

Pre-game nerves.Tried to settle them with a lunchtime tipple,but not worked yet.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I love Walking Dead threads. Too much noise and before you know it it's overrun with right wing loons. I see a herd on the horizon....

I did see a funny post the other day;

"Olay keep claiming they fight the 7 signs of ageing, but does that include becoming more right wing? As that is the really problematic one"

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Been making a soul mix to take my mind off the football. Ive finished the mix. Bricking it now :lol:
Having said that, I would rather lose to Croatia tonight, than possibly lose to those people over the channel in the final.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah that's what I thougggggggggggght now immmmmm having troble tieping and speling words rite. :drink::whisky:
Looks as if looney has hacked your account. Except you didn't try to use some sort of 14 year olds attempt at an internet putdown insult.

Jan 30, 2008
Thanks NSC for promoting anti Trump propaganda and vitriol whilst sweeping the brutal 7th century Islamic ideology and today’s terrorism under the carpet.

Just a hint of double standards and people choosing to be offended during a frank but honest discussion.

If this forum cannot handle a political debate then you should ban all political debates, not promote a one sided bias view without a chance to challenge.

Everything I have said can be fact checked and I only reflect to tone that is directed at me.

Maybe change the name of the forum to North Snowflake Chat if your lefty Islamic apologist members cannot take what they dish out.
spot on, do gooders and it doesn't affect me so i'm offended types of the world unite on NSC
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here