Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Removed from thread for being honest

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah the old "I'm on a wind up/fishing trip/it's a joke" defence. Even more of a bell end for not actually standing by his principles. Wally of the highest order.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Please, please, please for the sake of my sanity can we consign the word 'snowflake' to history?

Tedious does not begin to describe it.

Person A: I don't like thing
Person B: Shut up snowflake

YAWN

To quote the great John Cleese: ‘Yes I’ve heard this word. I think sociopaths use it in an attempt to discredit the notion of empathy.’

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ahh you're smart arn't you? Pull out the race card and use an offensive term to pin on me. I get on great with ex Muslims and they speak a lot of sense inculding the Pakistani ones. So don't be a prick.

I've had a look at the Blimp thread, and can see why you were removed from it. You might want to take a little bit of time away from NSC (there is a football match going on, for instance), and reflect on why it happened.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You can fact check everyting I have written. Anyway we have never got on so you've had your ten seconds.
[emoji23]
e2f229a21dd57dcfd8e5bd83a6c6ca45.gif

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You can fact check everyting I have written. Anyway we have never got on so you've had your ten seconds.

I just had a quick Google and it turns out there are Professors and Doctors and shit all over the world who say Islam is a religion.

Think I'll put my faith (see what I did there) in them if it's all the same.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I just had a quick Google and it turns out there are Professors and Doctors and shit all over the world who say Islam is a religion.

Think I'll put my faith (see what I did there) in them if it's all the same.

I for one have had enough of these so-called "experts" telling me what to think.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Ahh you're smart arn't you? Pull out the race card and use an offensive term to pin on me. I get on great with ex Muslims and they speak a lot of sense inculding the Pakistani ones. So don't be a prick.

So you don't get on with Muslims only ex Muslims, why is that?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here