Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ryan Harley to MK Dons

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Whenever I see anybody take a penalty; no matter the outcome, one of the first thoughts that cross my mind is “Well, it was better than Harley v Millwall.” That ginger bellend will forever be stamped on to my mind because of the most useless, pathetic, insipid spot kick I have ever witnessed.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Strange move, must be paying mega bucks for L2 to get him up from the West Country again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Paul Tisdale.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Whenever I see anybody take a penalty; no matter the outcome, one of the first thoughts that cross my mind is “Well, it was better than Harley v Millwall.” That ginger bellend will forever be stamped on to my mind because of the most useless, pathetic, insipid spot kick I have ever witnessed.

Thought Russias first penalty the other night was a challenger for that title

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants

You should have seen the one we took against Peter Shilton at Orient. Weakest penalty I have ever witnessed.
I think we lost 3 - 0.
No doubt there are others on who have better memories of that day.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

You obviously weren't at Bristol Rovers in 1990 when Robert Codner took one, especially bearing in mind he was up against the Rovers right back after their keeper got sent off.

Shite penalty 3 minutes in:

[yt]7kGc510lhDY[/yt]

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Signed as a result of the brainwashing by Poyet. Apparently you were only good enough for us if you could pass a ball...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seem to remember Poyet heralding his arrival with words to the effect of "he gives us something different to what we have already", which turned out to be true, in a cruel sort of way.

But good luck to Harley, he has had a decent lower-league career and will never have to wonder if the could have cut it at a higher level, as the Championship was clearly his personal ceiling.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
You obviously weren't at Bristol Rovers in 1990 when Robert Codner took one, especially bearing in mind he was up against the Rovers right back after their keeper got sent off.

Shite penalty 3 minutes in:

[yt]7kGc510lhDY[/yt]

You’re right, I wasn’t there. But I’m my defence I hadn’t been born yet.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

That memory sticks in my mind too, but never been able to find any footage :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here