Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where will you be watching the Final if England get there

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
This reminds me of threads after the 1st leg of the Palace play-off game. Remember how that turned out?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any recomendations on best pubs or fan zones for Sundays game

Where did you watch the other games??

I watched every game so far in the same place in my lounge with my family. Not a chance I'm taking the risk of sitting anywhere different for the semi, or fingers crossed, the final.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back Home, oh hang on.........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be watching it in France whoever makes the final, could be great if it’s England vs France

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Where did you watch the other games??

I watched every game so far in the same place in my lounge with my family. Not a chance I'm taking the risk of sitting anywhere different for the semi, or fingers crossed, the final.

This. With my white 1998 shirt on which I've worn for every game except the Belgium one (red 2006 one).

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
At home, alone - I massively miss being in Brighton/Hove for games like this, have had some brilliant times watching in the Lion & Lobster, Monty, Walkabout etc. Mostly ended in disappointment of course but still great days.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm not even thinking about that yet. It's still a massive question whether we can overcome a very good Croatia side.

I'll be watching the semi-final in the White Lion in Seaford. That's all I'm thinking about.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This. With my white 1998 shirt on which I've worn for every game except the Belgium one (red 2006 one).

Ha.

I've also had a bottle or two of the same English craft lager* during each game (we have been collecting and enjoying bottled beer from as many competing countries as possible, as a bit of a thing) except for the Belgium game, when we switched to a case of Camden Hells.

Went out yesterday morning and got 4 bottles in of the right stuff for Wednesday (absolutely didn't stock up for Sunday, obviously. That would be MADNESS)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not even thinking about that yet. It's still a massive question whether we can overcome a very good Croatia side.

I'll be watching the semi-final in the White Lion in Seaford. That's all I'm thinking about.

This (at least the 1st paragraph).

Edit: I don't think I can be bothered to traipse all the way to Seaford. I've watched all the games in different places so far, so there appears to be no causal link between my actions / location and the result.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
If we get to the final I will be watching it at home. If we're in the 3rd place playoff I will be watching at my father-in-law's gaff in the Costa Brava.

Regardless of all that, I won't be watching the semi-final as it's my 10th Wedding anniversary and we have a table booked at a very nice restaurant which we booked over 2 months ago. I will be checking my phone every 5 minutes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here