Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford Loyalty Points

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
230+ had a window to buy them. Should go to all in my opinion. Help more people get more points.

But there weren't enough to go round in that (very short) window, so plenty missed out - why shouldn't they get first dibs on any more that become available ?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
But there weren't enough to go round in that (very short) window, so plenty missed out - why shouldn't they get first dibs on any more that become available ?

Totally agree with you. However, a couple of times last season tickets came back on again but only to the tier they sold out at. Which is obviously fair enough. But, they were ONLY available to those upper tiers, even though they were back on for quite a while.

What I would suggest is when tickets are sent back and are again available to buy, they should start at the tier they originally sold out at, then after a day drop down to the next tier, then the next, etc. Just like they do when they first go on sale.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Totally agree with you. However, a couple of times last season tickets came back on again but only to the tier they sold out at. Which is obviously fair enough. But, they were ONLY available to those upper tiers, even though they were back on for quite a while.

What I would suggest is when tickets are sent back and are again available to buy, they should start at the tier they originally sold out at, then after a day drop down to the next tier, then the next, etc. Just like they do when they first go on sale.

Yeah completely agree with that........club also need to message/tweet that they're available, not sure they do at the moment.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yeah completely agree with that........club also need to message/tweet that they're available, not sure they do at the moment.

Certainly not that I know of. Although I'd rather they didn't, it means that those who check every day for returns have more chance of nabbing then!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just got one
Yes- get in!!!!!
I was on holiday when they first came out and bloody forgot to get on the system. But now - Here we Go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
You can normally go on the Watford website and get tickets quite easily
There are seats right next to the away end on the left hand side as you look at the pitch
They leave a row of 3 seats next to the fence all the way down free
Just sit in them and also a nice little bar in that stand
4 of us sat there last year no problems

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
You can normally go on the Watford website and get tickets quite easily
There are seats right next to the away end on the left hand side as you look at the pitch
They leave a row of 3 seats next to the fence all the way down free
Just sit in them and also a nice little bar in that stand
4 of us sat there last year no problems

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Seconded!

I am over this weekend and was never going to qualify for an away ticket. It was amazing how easy it was to do this with an overseas address. It works because 'If you have not provided a UK or Republic of Ireland address, your ticket(s) will be held at the Ticket Office for collection on match day'.

Not that I'm suggesting you could insert any old foreign address to secure tickets in the home end
:whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here