Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] McAfee ad pop whilst on NSC

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
When this happens can you please post the URLs you are taken to, ideally two of them...

1. The ultimate URL you are taken to.
2. By clicking and holding on the back button of your browser to see the first URL you were taken to, as you may have been taken through a series of redirects.

With these I can get the ads blocked, without them it's tricky.

This has never happened to me which adds to the trickiness in resolving this.

Got redirected here.. https://www-google-de-gewinnen-eine...-gratis-geschenk-von-iphone-amazon.gailss.com was direct. Not via any other link

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
go on ....................

Pushed against the establishment. Was a maverick. I suspect the US didn't like him more that he didn't conform rather than he didn't file tax returns.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Not necessarily. That first tweet was in October 2020. At that time he had only just been arrested.

That second tweet was in 2019 when he was still a free man.

Since those two tweets his life and circumstances had taken a dramatic turn for the worse... He had been arrested...he had spent 8 months in a Spanish jail...and he had just learned he was going to be extradited to the US on tax evasion charges... which might have resulted in him spending the rest of his life in jail, considering he was already 75.

All of those factors would have had a significant impact on his mental health.

Many people who have commited suicide will have at one point declared in their life that they would never kill themself. When they made that declaration they would have been in a totally different mindset.

I am sure that there are also many people who have confidently declared that they would never kill themselves who have then gone on to commit suicide only days later.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Pushed against the establishment. Was a maverick. I suspect the US didn't like him more that he didn't conform rather than he didn't file tax returns.

think it more likely he upset someone wanted him bumped. or simply couldnt face porridge for the rest of his life (75).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here