Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Concorde WC screening

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Did anyone go to the Concorde for the game yesterday?

Considering for weds or final if it happens, just wondering if it gets particularly hot being inside or air con?

Thanks,

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I didn’t go to the game yesterday at the Concorde but I went there to the Belgium vs England game, the atmosphere wasn’t the greatest on there although the game had nothing riding on it so hard to judge what is was like for the other games. Think I got a pint and burger there for £6.50 with ticket which was decent value, it was also extreamly hot inside, they did have aircon but didn’t seem to help much, I would say the big screen at the beach or marina is probably a better alternative.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I didn’t go to the game yesterday at the Concorde but I went there to the Belgium vs England game, the atmosphere wasn’t the greatest on there although the game had nothing riding on it so hard to judge what is was like for the other games. Think I got a pint and burger there for £6.50 with ticket which was decent value, it was also extreamly hot inside, they did have aircon but didn’t seem to help much, I would say the big screen at the beach or marina is probably a better alternative.

Great that’s helpful thanks!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here