Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
What would be suitable retribution for this old rat bag?
4939b8de26fd452f8c841a2929beb0cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
She wasn't the only one. Two males also jumped on the ambulance & kicked the wing mirrors off.

Criminal damage, drunk & disorderly, so a fine & community service, which I think should include having to clean ambulances for 6 months, especially when patients have been sick in them.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I know it's hard to tell from a still, but there doesn't *seem* to be a single person in that picture trying to stop that or thinking it's not a good idea. Worrying.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I know it's hard to tell from a still, but there doesn't *seem* to be a single person in that picture trying to stop that or thinking it's not a good idea. Worrying.

To be fair the lad in the red shorts and blue hat looks a bit embarrassed. 30 years ago, I did so many alcohol fuel induced similar stupid things, but even when completely gone would have never thought to play around with Police, Fire or ambulance people. Just shows how the level of respect has dropped so far over the years.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To be fair the lad in the red shorts and blue hat looks a bit embarrassed. 30 years ago, I did so many alcohol fuel induced similar stupid things, but even when completely gone would have never thought to play around with Police, Fire or ambulance people. Just shows how the level of respect has dropped so far over the years.

Vehicles can be replaced. The fire & ambulance have had to put up with hoax calls which turn out to be ambushes, and personal injury for a while now.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
She wasn't the only one. Two males also jumped on the ambulance & kicked the wing mirrors off.

Criminal damage, drunk & disorderly, so a fine & community service, which I think should include having to clean ambulances for 6 months, especially when patients have been sick in them.

Looking at the photos, the damage is probably over £10000 so that put's it firmly in the Crown Court bracket. Aggravating factors are also Group Action, Damage to Emergency Equipment/Public Amenity.
I'd say that when they get caught, they are going inside for a while.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Looking at the photos, the damage is probably over £10000 so that put's it firmly in the Crown Court bracket. Aggravating factors are also Group Action, Damage to Emergency Equipment/Public Amenity.
I'd say that when they get caught, they are going inside for a while.

Good. I hope they are identified soonish.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well the least is she should pay for the damage and chuck in a fine. I'm all for celebrating but some see it as an excuse to vandalise. It's an ambulance ffs. Had she fallen and smashed her skull on the pavement she be quite happy it was there.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
As usual England doing well brings out all the plebs who don't go to football every week just like thunder thighs jumping all over that motor.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Desperate really, prison will cost us even more. A year of week ends in A&E helping out clearing the human bodily fluids would suffice

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Look at the size of her feet, weird creature

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

I suspect most of those lads haven't even noticed it's an ambulance, they're just wondering if she's going to get her kit off. :cheery::nono:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There's been so much of this kinda thing going on, absolute *****.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here