• Yes

Votes: 68 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 41.4%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, it isn't - he was retired because of his age a few years ago now, and as an English referee he would never have been allowed to referee England matches anyway. Dear old Graham was one of the better ones though.....................................

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
No.

D

Deleted member 18477

Not according to Noel Gallagher or Eden Hazard...

It already has in a way... I feel like a Wales fan did at Euro 2016... I hope that changes and I feel like a Portugal fan did...

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Of course it’s coming home.

I watched us get promoted, went to the promotion parade but left the country in June 2017 before the first premier league game at the Amex.

This is the first World Cup since I left..........so yes, of course it’s bloody well coming home!

Oh, and this is my 1000th post:thumbsup:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No. France or Belgium will beat us in the Final - which will be gutting, but the lads will have done us proud. They already have.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Possibly hopefully maybe a really tough semi final to overcome first, Croatia were crap last night but they are not a crap team within their ranks are some individuals that man for man are better players than ours, what we have is a manager who has surprised many with his calm approach to the games and to his team, managing expectations of both the press and fans, and using the youth within his ranks to form a strong team bond no Billy big balls, this England team reminds me of German teams of past World Cups which can only be a good thing.

Win or loose next week they have done us proud

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oui, certainment.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
gnome.jpg

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Put yes for confidence, think maybe, think it already kind of has, some old ghosts laid to rest. I think Belgium are the best team in the tournament. But the best team does not always win!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here