Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, who is going to bring the drum nest season?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
*next

Only a few thousand England fans at the match today but the drum got them coordinated and synchronised. Is there a NS volunteer to give it a try next season?

Last edited:

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Why does it always have to be a drum, maybe we could get one of those Brighton hipsters to bring a saxophone, mix it up a bit.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not against a drum, hearing three different songs in the North sung at the same time for seven years has become a tad tiresome. Not sure why certain elements want to ruin the atmosphere but there you go.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We in the North Stand can generate an awesome noise. Massive playoff game an example, but it comes from the pitch as well. No thanks to a drum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Not against a drum, hearing three different songs in the North sung at the same time for seven years has become a tad tiresome. Not sure why certain elements want to ruin the atmosphere but there you go.
Agree that is unnecessarily shite. To be fair, in my area top of G block, If a song is different to ours and louder we normally change to that. Maybe the stubbornness is in different areas

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Agree that is unnecessarily shite. To be fair, in my area top of G block, If a song is different to ours and louder we normally change to that. Maybe the stubbornness is in different areas

Pitch side in D and can confirm songs are changed on purpose by the special needs folk under the police box. #nottogether

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
My Palace mates hate it with a vengeance. No drum or drummer whilst Martin Perry is still involved at the club, thank god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
A drum can be quality, but needs to be used properly by someone who knows what they're doing, and needs to be positioned at the front of a large singing section. Too often in English football (Reading always springs to mind) it seems to be some teenager at the back banging out that "dum dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum-dum BRIGHTON" thing over and over.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Terry-Bozzio-Kit-Setup-01-768x576.jpg

May need to shift up a bit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here