Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England's Soft Semi

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Tom Hark, Preston Park; What's your cherry-picking point? They then 'progressed' via a 90th minute win over Iceland, followed by penalty shoot out wins over Denmark and Russia. Laughable form to grind out a World Cup semi-final slot. Take a look at the other side of the draw. It's brutal by comparison. There's been a couple of classic matches worthy of the final itself. There's another on Tuesday. England's only true test will come on Sunday when they're up against a decent side for - ludicrously! - the first time in the competition.

That post is just oooozing pain, frustration and denial. I love it when we rattle the haters and any progress from here on is an absolute friggin bonus!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I really couldn’t give a toss about the Scots if I’m honest or the opinion we have had an easy ride to the WC semi final.

All that matters is we are a winnable game away from the final.

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but sometimes it’s all the fans of nations that can’t qualify have.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Croatia’s players have twenty Champions League winner’s medals between them. England have but one.

Says it all.

They are not soft.

They will be very very hard to beat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here