Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Eastenders tonight

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wow...landmark piece of television, extraordinary. History will remember this for years to come.

Watch it on catch-up if you didn't see, and drag your teenagers to view it too. This episode was unique in the long history of soaps, you'll be hearing much much more about it on all the news channels and I wouldn't be surprised if mentioned in Parliament. The families involved, producers and the BBC are to be congratulated for a remarkable piece of television.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Incredible piece of television.

I agree. Please do try and catch it on I play or catch-up .

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Wow...landmark piece of television, extraordinary. History will remember this for years to come.

Watch it on catch-up if you didn't see, and drag your teenagers to view it too. This episode was unique in the long history of soaps, you'll be hearing much much more about it on all the news channels and I wouldn't be surprised if mentioned in Parliament. The families involved, producers and the BBC are to be congratulated for a remarkable piece of television.
The only soap on telly to slash your wrists to. Utter UTTER crap.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Yeah right - it's 'enders. Pile of shite that should have been put out of it's miserable misery years ago. I'll pass thanks:)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
When Enders comes on I can't turn the tv off quick enough. Landmark TV? Do me a favour

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks for your kind offer but I'll pass this time, got far more exciting things to do. IT'S CALLED LIFE.

Actually it was about death mate. Absolutely incredibly touching and thought provoking programme.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
I know what it was about, been plastered all over the media today. Just not my cup of tea in afraid. When so many young lives are being wasted and families futures destroyed by guns and knives along comes Eastenders to try a score a big one over the other soaps.
Actually it was about death mate. Absolutely incredibly touching and thought provoking programme.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
:nono: well actually it was about LIFE or actually complete waste of LIFE real life
Eastenders like most soaps actually are the problem when it comes to society as it creates nothing but depression and neverending doom and gloom.
Why can't we create up beat positive soaps that actually make people smile?

Pile of shite regardless of this !!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haven't watched it for decades.

What was the big deal ?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Get real, ffs! :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here