Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan Zone on the Beach for the World Cup This Sat?

May 10, 2013
Yo Gulls!

My dear daughter, Lillian Longtongue, has got herself a place at Brighton Uni to become a paramedic. Done much better than her old pa, who has spent his working life pushing the broom and the saw....

Anyway. We're coming down tomorrow (Sat 6th) to look at the university again and also to go to the beach in the afternoon. Of course the football is on at 3pm.

I've got a little pocket transistor to listen to it, if it comes to that, but I wondered whether anyone knows if there are any big screens or anything on the beach for this game? It would need to be free or very cheap as we are poor.

Thanks in advance for any help!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Yo Gulls!

My dear daughter, Lillian Longtongue, has got herself a place at Brighton Uni to become a paramedic. Done much better than her old pa, who has spent his working life pushing the broom and the saw....

Anyway. We're coming down tomorrow (Sat 6th) to look at the university again and also to go to the beach in the afternoon. Of course the football is on at 3pm.

I've got a little pocket transistor to listen to it, if it comes to that, but I wondered whether anyone knows if there are any big screens or anything on the beach for this game? It would need to be free or very cheap as we are poor.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Rev, I appreciate this is a bit late, but the threads you have started are in the wrong forum. This forum is just for old threads and threads which are removed from the main forum, 'The Big Board', which you can find it here: http://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?20-The-Big-Board

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here