Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - spooky info

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Driving home tonight listening to talks shite. Tweet from our favourite Leon Knight was mentioned. Every team qualified for the quarter finals is either 6 or 7 letters. The quarters are being played on the 6th and 7th. 6+7= 13. There are 13 letters in "Its coming home". This is enough for me. How about you?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Driving home tonight listening to talks shite. Tweet from our favourite Leon Knight was mentioned. Every team qualified for the quarter finals is either 6 or 7 letters. The quarters are being played on the 6th and 7th. 6+7= 13. There are 13 letters in "Its coming home". This is enough for me. How about you?
"Leon Knight is a ****" is 17 letters though so this means nothing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
13 is my lucky number. I have a feeling Sweden will be all sixes and sevens tomorrow. Oh, and today is the 6th of the seventh.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Spooky indeed. Leon Knight scored the penaly at the play off final in 2004 with 6 minutes to go till the end of 90". He was wearing shirt no 7.

6+7=13

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you add the individual numbers of the date of our match = 26 and divide by the 2 wins we are away from the final = 13

Then if we beat Sweden and you add the individual numbers up for that date (ignoring the month) you get, wait for it 13

Spooky

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yep, there's is DEFINITELY something in all of this – it's certainly not all a coincidence. Turn the sixes in 1966 upside down and add them together and you get 18. As in 2018. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here